Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,272 members, 7,954,066 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

My Sponsor For Uk Tier4 Student Visa: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sponsor For Uk Tier4 Student Visa: (1544 Views)

What You Need To Know About Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sponsor For Uk Tier4 Student Visa: by temmym3(m): 12:05am On Apr 12, 2010
Hello all, please i will be applying for a UK student Visa this year for september admission. Can i use My Dad's Friend as a sponsor for my Uk education on my students visa application? He will be responsible for the bank statements. I dont want to use my dad's own account because i am afraid it wont be enough for sponsor and i dont want my visa denied. My Dad's friend has agreed to be the sponsor and provide account statement. Is this acceptable for student visa tier 4 sponsor? Thanks
Re: My Sponsor For Uk Tier4 Student Visa: by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:28am On Apr 12, 2010
you can possible refer your dads friend as a relation or something.
Re: My Sponsor For Uk Tier4 Student Visa: by ELDERLAGON: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2010
@temmym3,

You would rather you visited Travel Section of the forum for detailed information as regards your post.A lot have been written already,
According to the Tier 4 RULES,you will need to provide your sponsor's financial capability before you be granted the student visa to study in the UK.I f the sponsor(s) is/are your biological parent(s),he/she/they will need to support your visa application with his/her/their bank statement of a/c.But considering your situation,your sponsor must deposit the money in your bank a/c ,and the money must get to your a/c at least 28 days prior to the time you make your application.Be informed that the money must be in your a/c at the time you are making the application.Anything short of these are not acceptable ,
Re: My Sponsor For Uk Tier4 Student Visa: by temmym3(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2010
Thanks guys,
@elderLagon. i hav already browsed through the General student visa thread in TRAVEL section and even pasted this question but no one seem to answer me until i posted here . Pls something kps botherin me About WAEC CERTIFICATE, i had my waec last 2 years and i was told in the waec office that i couldnt get my certificate until after 3years of my waec exam, I am about to get my statement of result and also a waec scratch card but will this serve as subtitude to the certificate? Or is there any other thing i can do? Also my BIRTH CERTIFICATE. The name (both middle/last) i have bn using in my documents since my primary education is different from the one in my birth certificate. I am about to get a new birth certificate but wont this jeopardize my chances of getting the visa? Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post Graduate Exam Result 2010/2011 / Food Science & Tech (esut Supplementary List) / Federal Polytechnic Ede,let Met Here For 2012/2013 Admission!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.