Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Ipan Member And Student Please Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ipan Member And Student Please Help (784 Views)

IPAN 2020 APPLICANTS: Let's Meet Here Please / Understanding The Link Between Class Size And Student Achievement. / I Am A Student. Please Can You Answer My Short Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ipan Member And Student Please Help by Richard2007(m): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Please I need the ebooks for the following text.
Environmental chemistry by s.c bhatia
The science and practice of pharmacy by Remington
Advanced chemistry by Philip Matthews
Food chemistry edited by l.h Meyer
Essentials of microbiology by lamikanra adebayo.
You can do well by posting the link to download it or send me the file to richyshegs@gmail.com. tks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Al'Maze °Consulting - GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE AND SUSTAINABILITY / Can I Get Married With A 50k Salary? / 'Hungry', Ambitious Lawyer(s) Needed To Prosecute A Libel And Slander Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.