Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

The Criminal Act Called Child Labour - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Criminal Act Called Child Labour (566 Views)

Is It Everyone That Benefits From The Proceeds Of A Criminal Act That Is Guilty? / Do You Know That Attemted Suicide Is A Criminal Act In Nigeria? / A Young Girl Who Is Just 19 Years Old, Is Being Made To Pay For Her Criminal Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Criminal Act Called Child Labour by Ogabson: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
Children are meant to help their parent whenever and however they can. That is part of their duties to their parents but the level of child labour is really alarming. I am not sure of other parts of Nigeria but where I reside, it has become a common and usual thing as a growing amount of parents have turned their children to employee. This children are deprived the right to education even the very basic.
Imagine a child as young as this (see image below) hawking on the highway (kaduna - Zaria road).
Something needs to be done.
#Take care of the little children#

Re: The Criminal Act Called Child Labour by substancecars(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2022
Try and reach me please,I saw your email

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Officer Caught In The Act / They Are Risking Their Life To Save A Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide / Operation Lafiya Dole: Troops Clear Camp Zairo And Recover Battle Tanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.