Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

The Birth Of Gospel Breakout Artist ” Temitope Johnson “ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Birth Of Gospel Breakout Artist ” Temitope Johnson “ (324 Views)

Meet Tobi Osho, The New Face Of Gospel Music In Africa / Types Of Gospel Piano Chords / [new Music] Saheed Osupa Ft. Temitope Kush – Labodan + Abeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Birth Of Gospel Breakout Artist ” Temitope Johnson “ by olayinka00(m): 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
The music industry is undoubtedly one of the most volatile market space in the world and with the consistently increasing populace of its practitioners, their elasticity and survival probability gets tested without a prior information and this in return creates openings for fresh bloods who are hungry and ready to set out on this musical journey.

The bell rings, the megaphone squirts tunes of salvation and redemption, the sound of the tambourine fills the ambience, a reminder of the sacred sentiment inherent in the music…. And the church says “AMEN”!

My childhood holds an array of musical memories that excites me and the church has always been the center of it all by providing the adequate nurturing experience that re-inforces the passion for greater engagements”

She began singing in the choir from the age of eight (cool, she later began to write songs and got invitations to sing at her church conventions.

Her early involvement in music got her stuck to the art, while she explored other things. Now a budding fashion designer, entrepreneur and part-time actress who has acted alongside Nollywood A-listers , She is set to return to her first love.

” I have created time to begin my musical training though it is not an altogether new terrain for me but now l’m taking it a notch higher, l have come to realize that the professional music field requires a business like approach. This is not business as usual and should be treated accordingly “.

This year witnessed Nathaniel Bassey, Tim Godfrey and Frank Edward‘s dominance in the gospel music industry, leaving an opening for new breakout artists to fill and the requirements of being a new breakout artist is evidently emphasized in the work ethics, commitment, dedication and discipline that trails the office.

The exit of 2017 is graciously shinning a very bright light into the new year 2018 with the introduction of this new artist. It is time for a revival and the revivalist is the new artist called ” Temitope Johnson”.

Once again! Watch Out for Temitope Johnson in 2018…

You Can Follow Temitope Johnson on Social Media:

Twitter: @iamtemitopej

Instagram: @iamtemitopej

Facebook: @temiopejohnson

(1) (Reply)

Hommyb - Jeje / Buy Real Soundcloud Followers To Become A Sought-after Musician / Gospel Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.