Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

The Mystery Behind The Herdsmen Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mystery Behind The Herdsmen Killings (475 Views)

How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ / Governor Umahi And The Herdsmen Crisis Resolution / Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Behind The Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
If you all could recall very well, you would remember that the most vital, of all other reasons, why President Muhammed Buhari was able to win the Presidential seat, against our former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, was due to the killings of people perpetrated by Boko Harams then. The great power that BH had wielded in Nigeria forced many Nigerians into voting GEJ out, with the hope that PMB, with his military knowledge, would drastically stop the BH sect ( which is almost accomplished). Meanwhile, there was a rumour going around then that BH militants were being sponsored to kill commoners in order to make a mess of GEJ/PDP tenure (NB: There was no proof). Now that we have PMB, I think there's another political body who is ready to go to any length in destroying PMB/APC reign, either in anticipation to see the ruling body fall or in retaliation to the mischiefs caused during GEJ's era. To this, I hold no proof as well. But I think it is barbaric & inhuman to be playing politics at the cost of people's lives. There had been herdsmen before my birth & there will be herdsmen even after my death (that is if Jesus tarries his coming). Tagging your own killing agents too as 'herdsmen' is way too brutal on the innocent people. The blood of every innocent Nigerian/Herdsman/commoner that's shed would surely stand against you here on earth & afterlife. Nigerians, POLITICS IS INDEED A DIRTY GAME!,,,,,I point NO accusing finger to either a person or a political body. Shalom!

Re: The Mystery Behind The Herdsmen Killings by philGeo(m): 12:15am On Jan 14, 2018
Buhari is responsible for the Killing, do you know that Jet was use in kill the Villagers in Numan? Why the silent as a leader?

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Behind The Herdsmen Killings by linuxuser(m): 3:46am On Jan 14, 2018
The Dullard Buhari is a herdsman and his support for the killing of innocent Nigerians have no limit. He tagged the IPOB that have no guns terrorist and turn his eyes the other way when his kingsmen keep killing and maiming innocent people every day.

Adegbenro7643:
If you all could recall very well, you would remember that the most vital, of all other reasons, why President Muhammed Buhari was able to win the Presidential seat, against our former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, was due to the killings of people perpetrated by Boko Harams then. The great power that BH had wielded in Nigeria forced many Nigerians into voting GEJ out, with the hope that PMB, with his military knowledge, would drastically stop the BH sect ( which is almost accomplished). Meanwhile, there was a rumour going around then that BH militants were being sponsored to kill commoners in order to make a mess of GEJ/PDP tenure (NB: There was no proof). Now that we have PMB, I think there's another political body who is ready to go to any length in destroying PMB/APC reign, either in anticipation to see the ruling body fall or in retaliation to the mischiefs caused during GEJ's era. To this, I hold no proof as well. But I think it is barbaric & inhuman to be playing politics at the cost of people's lives. There had been herdsmen before my birth & there will be herdsmen even after my death (that is if Jesus tarries his coming). Tagging your own killing agents too as 'herdsmen' is way too brutal on the innocent people. The blood of every innocent Nigerian/Herdsman/commoner that's shed would surely stand against you here on earth & afterlife. Nigerians, POLITICS IS INDEED A DIRTY GAME!,,,,,I point NO accusing finger to either a person or a political body. Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Controversy Trails Obasanjo’s Registration With Coalition For Nigerians / Customs Replaces Compliance Team With Strike Force / PHOTO: Osinbajo And Ambode At Holy Ghost Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.