Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 (13760 Views)

This Is America Cover By A Nairalanders Shot Using An Infinix Hot Note 4 / Pls Friends Check Out This Video I Shot And Edited With My Ifinix Hot 2 / Melanin: Controversial Clarence-shot Video Banned In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by cruzydal(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nice quality but it lacks many things.. The girls are ugly , dey didn't even dress well.. It looks like it wasn't even planned .. The girls didn't dress well..

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Abagworo(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Andyblaze:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SlPQsxToA0

Impressive I must say. Would like to analyze it on big screen.
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by ochiosa(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Soft work, you guys are already on your way to the top, All you need is a Senior guy in the industry to make Corrections. Am finding it difficult to believe the video was shot with infinix,
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good effort the song needs work though
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by InvertedHammer: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
You lack originality...

Even when you imitate, you couldn't do it right.

The genre you chose (drill rap) was a fad. It is dead.

I don't see any record deal in your horizon if you continue this path.

\
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by exnovio(m): 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good one.thumb Up.
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by IronPants: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rubbiish:

My brother na small small
U need to watch wizkid & skales first perfomance when banky brought them on stage
This is sth they did with a phone
I believe with the support of a good label projecting those names u mentioned, they will do better than this...
Was it shot handheld or with any form of stabilizer?
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Rubbiish(m): 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
IronPants:

Was it shot handheld or with any form of stabilizer?
Bros no be me be the op oo
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by IronPants: 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=Andyblaze post=64176573][/quote] Was it shot handheld? What kind of stabilizer did you use?
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by SmartMugu: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rubbiish:

My brother na small small
U need to watch wizkid & skales first perfomance when banky brought them on stage
This is sth they did with a phone
I believe with the support of a good label projecting those names u mentioned, they will do better than this...
My comment is not about the video. The video looks ok. The content is what I'm concerned about. What tribe is Nigeria can relate to what they sang?

Unless they're aiming for the US market - with tonnes of wanna be rappers roaming the streets selling their own albums themselves because no one knows them nor their songs.

This isn't tailored to the Nigerian market and thats what I think they should do first, focus on a target market and understand what they want.

To be frank, this is wasted effort - the song or video will not be heard on Naija nor US radio stations because it lacks originality. Davido isn't stupid for his decisions and that's why he's growing. He was was and raised here in Atlanta, he chose a target market - Nigeria, or Africa and that's working for him. So, what are Nigerian boys doing singing to compete with Americans in the US markets when their accents are still strong on the beats and they are not even known in the US?
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=Andyblaze post=64176573][/quote]

So you're a uniport student
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by punche(m): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
oderemo:
Y dont u try something original ??

I know people like you, yoy never see something good in others. I know you can't do half of what he did. Mofo
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by pxjosh(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
I couldn't even watch the video because of bad glo network cry
Let me just hit like, comment and go
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Owodiran1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Song is superb.
Costume. Cool but there is room for improvement
Beat. Superb. But there is also room for improvement.
Characterization is what you need to work on the most.
Location is cool but you should have added some basketball stunt since you are on bb costume
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by wiloy2k8(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2018

All this girls never reach 18 na
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by salesforce: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by sayhi2certified(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sas that girl just Dey tweak free Dey give you.. nice video.. nice lyrics.. some peeps here done too listen to Nigerian song.. so dem Nr go fit grasp lyrics.. nice time call me for side appearance... and bring that girl come too.. lolz
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by jamex93(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2018

nice video, which app did u use for editing ?
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Royaldave200(m): 7:23am On Jan 16, 2018
safarigirl:
This is so adorable grin....the rapping sucks and the chorus is awful, but the video is adorable grin grin. Nice effort

grin grin
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Torosk1(m): 7:26am On Jan 16, 2018
SmartMugu:
What market is this song intended for? Nigerian market? What's the message in this song?
If we can't get the message in it, and can't dance to it, what am I listening to it for?
Abeg, make somebody play Adekunle Gold, Phyno, Simi or Mayorkun jare, na people wey make sense be that. Una fit pause this one for the remainder of my life on earth.
You no get brain
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 16, 2018
Lol z...... � Happy Children's Day.
Meanwhile, you did well. I see a Clarence Peter in you.
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by richsnub(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2018
this is cool... you guys did a nice job on the track/video.
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by SmartMugu: 6:09am On Jan 17, 2018
Torosk1:
You no get brain
You wey get brain, wetin u use am do? Mumu.
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by 3Geez(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
embarassed
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by sharpwriter(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2018

Hey bro...please, what software did you use for the editing on your phone? Nd also, it is free or paid software? Thanks.
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by sharpwriter(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2018

Hey bro...please, what is the name of the software used for the editing on your phone? Nd also, it is free or paid software? Thanks.
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by 3Geez(m): 2:06am On Feb 06, 2018
cool
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by 3Geez(m): 2:07am On Feb 06, 2018
sharpwriter:

Hey bro...please, what is the name of the software used for the editing on your phone? Nd also, it is free or paid software? Thanks.

Adobe Premier Pro.. Free
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by sharpwriter(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=3Geez post=64824225]
Adobe Premier Pro.. Free[/quite
Thanks
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by iamxolomon(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Like seriously you guys are amazing. I love the rapz...but I still find if very difficult to believe that u shot it with an infinix phone. It's too clean. � �

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Andyblaze: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(DOWNLOAD MP3) DJ 4Kerty ft. Idowest & Q2 – Woro / How To Download Music, Video Clips, And Games Online / Best Of Ayaka Ozubulu DJ Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.