Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? (15974 Views)

Which Church Do You Attend? / What Church Do You Attend And Why Do You Attend It? / Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by Duru009(m): 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Gospel pillars Ministry, Lagos

aka GTan solider !!!!
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Daystar!! a place where the word "love" is visible, i mean you can literally feel it, no faking

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by rayobaba(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
Otii4god:
Salvation ministries cos my papa David Ibiyomie rocks in Da Holy Ghost
The one dt said if a man is not married at a particular age, he's irresponsible. When we have men dt married over that age in d bible. Mmhmm
Is marriage a yard stick for being responsible !
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by Berlyn1(f): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
owoeye2:

@berlyn1 abi na Stuttgart 2. check this DP
makydebbie:
Are you for real?
Stevebamdex:

You love the founder but not the God of the founder.
I'm sorry,you don't look like a christian to me in anyway.
Based on what your dp portrays,it's obvious you are probably going to deeper life church because your family members attends the church..!
You have no genuine salvation and personal conviction to be a christian but a mere churchgoer..A nominal christian at best..!
I pray you give your life to jesus soonest..jesus loves you sister..!
Stevebamdex:

You love the founder but not the God of the founder.
I'm sorry,you don't look like a christian to me in anyway.
Based on what your dp portrays,it's obvious you are probably going to deeper life church because your family members attends the church..!
You have no genuine salvation and personal conviction to be a christian but a mere churchgoer..A nominal christian at best..!
I pray you give your life to jesus soonest..jesus loves you sister..!
nezzar:

U attend deeper life ma??
smh

you all be judging because of my dp? What has my dp got to do with the church I chose to go and my belief? ? Phew

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by makydebbie(f): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Berlyn1:
smh

you all be judging because of my dp? What has my dp got to do with the church I chose to go and my belief? ? Phew
And who was asking because of your dp that I saw after quoting you.
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by Berlyn1(f): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
bedspread:

Which of the Deeper Life are u sister I don't think it's dt of Pastor WF Kumuyi..... Maybe it's another one... Your Dp says it all
what else doyou have to say? undecided
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by seunlayi(m): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Berlyn1:
Deeperlife... preaching about salvation nd all plus that's my family's church

I love everything about the founder cool
and you have the mind to open nairaland at 8:44am when the search the scripture is on? I doubt your commitment bro

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by Berlyn1(f): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
makydebbie:
And who was asking because of your dp that I saw after quoting you.
then what's your aim for quoting if u weren't surprise ??
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by slimgeez: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
Fullife Christian Centre..(Rev Ntia I Ntia)
It is indigenous to Akwa Ibom and I like it 100%local..

Church is business..My investments should b close to me..
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by Berlyn1(f): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
seunlayi:
and you have the mind to open nairaland at 8:44am when the search the scripture is on? I doubt your commitment bro
bro I didn't go to church today ...
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by peacebe1815: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Deeper Life because of the message which is always line-upon-line and precepts-upon-precepts.
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
bellow nlanders ,first time on nland nice meeting u all

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by ijoba22(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Berlyn1:
Deeperlife... preaching about salvation nd all plus that's my family's church

I love everything about the founder cool
i doubt if ur are a deeper life member with ur profile pic.they will come online and start lieing

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by ijoba22(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Karlovich:
Daura Missionary Church aka Foolish Church of God Missions Abuja, come and be blessed with a unique change in your life. Hallelujah
walahi with ur name i no fit come
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by Berlyn1(f): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
ijoba22:
i doubt if ur are a deeper life member with ur profile pic.they will come online and start lieing
lol if u say so!
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by makydebbie(f): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Berlyn1:
then what's your aim for quoting if u weren't surprise ??
Never mind. That's what you should've asked first.
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by nezzar: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
Berlyn1:
smh

Not judging u jare

I attend deeper life too

coming for the next retreat?? cool
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by realtalk19: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
RHEMA because they relate with you like family and impact lives
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
scantee:

Bro that would be the last option, assuming no single church is remaining on surface...
shocked shocked grin
I know people who used to say this,

some where even Protestant pastors.

now they are Catholics.

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by Sirme411(m): 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
Anglican by birth....But TREM by Choice....TREM Felele ...POTTERS PLACE ...Worship z always amazing there....like the way they conduct their service
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by wonukwuru(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
owoeye2:

your DP though...
i dont think he is a true Deeper Lifer. His DP says it all. Or if he is a memer, he is not the serious type. He or she is just there to fulfil the negative part of the bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by room089: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omo kumuyi ni mi!
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by Berlyn1(f): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
nezzar:

Not judging u jare

I attend deeper life too

coming for the next retreat?? cool
yop
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by Qasaforlife(f): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Greater Liberation City. A place where the move of the spirit is mighty.
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by spixytinxy(f): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
Proudly C.A.C
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by Kunzu(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
I attend c&s, because the word, prayer are from the inspiration of God thru Holy Ghost
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by nezzar: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Berlyn1:
yop
smiles

u know bush ryt
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by Berlyn1(f): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
sad
nezzar:

smiles
u know bush ryt
yeah

Why do u ask?
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by streamsofjoy(f): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
Angelparadise:
Roman Catholic till death because they follow Christ doctrines and can't be manipulated or use for making wealth by a family, groups or region . Jesus Christ is the founder non like other earthly founders of business like Churches where the congregations are brainwashed to use their money to make founders live like god on earth. Note : I visit few seen to be following Jesus doctrines churches when invited occasionally.

Do u really need to make the "earthly founders of business like churches " comment? With the whole hype of ur "Jesus christian the founder church " ur comment still does not exude the greatest commandment - LOVE
Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by ADIEMUS(f): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
I attend Seventh-day Adventist Church because we have the truth besides I was born into it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by streamsofjoy(f): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Berlyn1:
how does it affect you?

Makes me (us) think u're lying.

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? by streamsofjoy(f): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
No family worship Centre member/worshiper here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obrigado Song (lyrics) By Solly Mahlangu (with English Translation) / Livinus Onuagha: Methodist Bishop And Priests Visit Onitsha Market Fire Scene / Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.