Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Video: Sheikh El-Zakzaky Speaks To The Press (13.1.2018) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Sheikh El-Zakzaky Speaks To The Press (13.1.2018) (500 Views)

DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) / Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign / ''You Are A Favorite Of The Press'' - Buhari Jokes With Okowa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Video: Sheikh El-Zakzaky Speaks To The Press (13.1.2018) by naptu2: 2:57am On Jan 14, 2018
Video: Sheikh El-Zakzakky Speaks to the press (13.1.2018)

It was severe on me on Monday, but subsequently it started subsiding and for the first time at least the security have allowed me to see my own doctors. So it was my own doctors who examined me. I used to be examined by security doctors. This time I did not agree. But my own doctors came to examine me.

But I'm getting better. Thanks to all your prayers.
- Sheikh Zakzaky.

BREAKING: I Am Alive And Well, El-zakzaky Speaks Out

Leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, Sheik Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, has assured Nigerians he is alive an well.

El-zakzaky who is in the custody of the Department of State Services (DSS), said this on Saturday while addressing journalists.

He thanked Nigerians for their prayers, as well as the DSS for allowing him access to his doctors.

Details Later…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWghPKT42LY
Re: Video: Sheikh El-Zakzaky Speaks To The Press (13.1.2018) by Gboliwe: 2:59am On Jan 14, 2018
It's a hard life

Still indifferent..

Sai Baba till he drops dead!
Re: Video: Sheikh El-Zakzaky Speaks To The Press (13.1.2018) by Mynd44: 6:45am On Jan 14, 2018

(1)

Meaning Of Colonies.. (at Least This Should Ring A Bell To All Nigerians) / We Give You 14 Days To Arrest Killer Herdsmen - Senate To IG / BREAKING: Six Killed In Fresh Attacks On Benue Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.