Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos (50638 Views)

Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd / US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult / Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by honorr: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
Am sure Gucci and Pierre Cardin would have sent their bids and crossed their fingers for this protected croc after the media craze..
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by Timiblanko(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
But in Nigeria my dear country let fulani kill people they won't say a word.
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by Sage7(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lmao! Someone said Crocs are Lalas 2nd fav....y'all play too much!
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by Lawalemi(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
I hope they'll eventually roast it for consumption because it's injustice to rot it grin
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by Threaty: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
OneCorner:
Kill and be killed
an eye for an eye.
You kill crocodile, they kill u too.
They should sentence d man to death by hanging or firing squad cheesy
Case closed shocked

na wah 4 sum people o, u sabi judge like dis, na im crime rate dey plenty more n more 4 country haba megida #fulaniherdsmen #bokoharamshekau cheesywinksmiley:p;(8-)
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by Peterpanny: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Explorers:
Arresting and charging people to court because of ordinary animal.

And in some countries, murder is not a crime.

Innocent men, women, children, even toddlers are slaughtered in large numbers everyday and nothing happens.

Some tribes, cult gangs, even Police, Army, will shoot unarmed citizens, and their will be no query, investigation or arrest
nigeria is a shithole.
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by slimjohn2k5: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
If that beast jad killed that man, who would they hv charged to pay fine.
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by chiokeman(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
See oyibo. A wan was arrested jst 4 killing a common animal and charged to court. Now tell me who has been arrested 4 killing of all ds innocent pple?
Bt i thank God that there wll be a judgement day.
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by patexcool(f): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
Evablizin:
Let me help you and mention one of the countries you talking about,

N I G E R I A AND O N E
H E R D S M A N I S
T H E I R L E A D E R.

plz mention D herdsman. biko
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by DONFASZY(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jesus?i can't ccry o
See hw Australian protects Animal and jailing som1 for killing wild animals and we r in a country here in Nigeria where Fulanis and all are killing people everyday to protect dere Cow or if one cow dies?50 human life will follow

I ddey shame for dis country
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
The difference between a normal country and a shithole
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by daremplus(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
What Is Happening To Human Beings? Fine? What If It Is The Croc That Killed Him What Will They Do To It? Man Wickedness Against Man. I Am Confused!

Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by Toks2008(m): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Explorers:

Innocent men, women, children, even toddlers are slaughtered in large numbers everyday and nothing happens.

Some tribes, cult gangs, even Police, Army, will shoot unarmed citizens, and their will be no query, investigation or arrest

Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by UncleJudax(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
madridguy:
Ordinary crocodile and here in Nigeria, more than 100 people were rocked to their grave by the Fulani terrorists till date no one has been apprehended not to talk of been charged to court.
There are nations, and there are Geographical Locations.

1 Like

Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by castrol180(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
patexcool:

plz mention D herdsman. biko

Evablizin:
Let me help you and mention one of the countries you talking about,

N I G E R I A AND O N E
H E R D S M A N I S
T H E I R L E A D E R.

Dare not mention any name...you have to always be vague as too much talking is bad and dangerous.
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by MobilityExpress: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
This fine gentleman should be handsomely rewarded for bravely killing this monstrous killer crocodile. He has saved the lives of hundreds of fishermen. A crocodile this size can effectively predate on people using this river channel for years unnoticed. An average crocodile has millions of years of intelligence evolution, and the bigger a crocodile, the smarter it is. A crocodile this size will drag a human with one bite into oblivion. It will be so quick that on lookers will think something just splashed on the water without realizing someone has been pulled under the river just like that, in the blink of an eye without a slightest chance of struggling. God bless this man. He should be released immediately.

1 Like

Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by MobilityExpress: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
daremplus:
What Is Happening To Human Beings? Fine? What If It Is The Croc That Killed Him What Will They Do To It? Man Wickedness Against Man. I Am Confused!

Our human ancestors will be weeping in their graves. They fought with their all, and tirelessly evolved through horrific pains and sufferings and gave their lives to end the oppression of other creatures on us and put us on the top of the food chain. It took them thousands of years to get us to the top of the food chain, as the baddest species alive, but now this generation of snowflakes humans want to throw it all away just like that, thousands of years of evolutionary hard work and anguish, and make us prey again and the favorite food for wild animals. Smh! If our human ancestors were alive, by now all the wild animals in this world will only exist in books. God rest their brave heroic souls.
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by ajepako(f): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
In the voice of keneking....

GEJ maka why?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by arrestdarrester: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
satelliteDISH:
Explorer, we are heading to front page sharperly

This is a contraption by you and you know it
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by aolawale025: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
That's some serious meat for some folks. So many bags and shoes too (from the skin)
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by zoedew: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pray, how much fine will the crock pay if it had taken a human?
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nigeria WHY!!!
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by Angelawhite(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
littlewonders:
We should all respect our follow animals. The only diff is we are higher animal but still animals.

I no be animal abeg
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by Nostradamus: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Explorers:

did the animal attack the man? I believe the wicked man actually went after the � crocodile in it's sanctuary and killed it there(despite knowing that the poor animal is under government protection)he should face the full wrath of the law abeg, but if na the animal charge first, then it's a justified killing,animal lives should not be placed first before human's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by BetaThings: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
MobilityExpress:

Our human ancestors will be weeping in their graves. They fought with their all, and tirelessly evolved through horrific pains and sufferings and gave their lives to end the oppression of other creatures on us and put us on the top of the food chain. It took them thousands of years to get us to the top of the food chain, as the baddest species alive, but now this generation of snowflakes humans want to throw it all away just like that, thousands of years of evolutionary hard work and anguish, and make us prey again and the favorite food for wild animals. Smh! If our human ancestors were alive, by now all the wild animals in this world will only exist in books. God rest their brave heroic souls.

Australia is home to a lot of dangerous animals
Is the government of that country protecting the animals from human beings or protecting humans from the animals?
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by BetaThings: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Peterpanny:
nigeria is a shithole.

Geetrix:
The difference between a normal country and a shithole

Your man, FFK, has said Trump did not say it now

https://www.nairaland.com/4250715/fani-kayode-blasts-new-york-times

1 Like

Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by patexcool(f): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
castrol180:

Dare not mention any name...you have to always be vague as too much talking is bad and dangerous.

lol noted
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by YaxxVille(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
They are all puta country
Explorers:

Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by Emerikoss: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Which one is protected crocodile again
This oyinbo people and their civilization sefundecided
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Explorers:
For killing a protected animal.

The man charged with killing a huge crocodile in the Fitzroy River has faced court in Rockhamption charged with unlawfully taking a protected animal.

Luke Stephen Orchard, 31, was arrested after police executed two search warrants at his Etna Creek home and seized a number of firearms on December 21.

The male crocodile was found with multiple bullet wounds, including one fatal shot to the head, in late September, 2017.

It was revealed in December that several bullets were pulled from the crocodile's body during a post-mortem examination, and given to the rural Major and Organised Crime Squad to assist their investigation.

According to 9NEWS, Mr Orchard is expected to enter a plea on February 16, when he will return to court.

If found guilty, he could face a hefty fine of $$28,383.75 the maximum penalty for unlawfully killing a protected crocodile.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5264833/Man-shot-massive-5-2-METRE-croc-faces-28-000-fine.html

See comfam pepper soup things . ,
Re: Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos by cjfbn: 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
madridguy:
Ordinary crocodile and here in Nigeria, more than 100 people were rocked to their grave by the Fulani terrorists till date no one has been apprehended not to talk of been charged to court.
Your country is a shithole.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner / Coup In Mali: President And Prime Minister Arrested By The Army / Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.