Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Should I Wait Till I Graduate?? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Wait Till I Graduate?? (804 Views)

Don't Wait Till Retirement Before You Do These Things / Never Wait Till Things Get Out Of Hands Like Bolaji / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Wait Till I Graduate?? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2018
Must I wait till I graduate before looking for a job.Because I have a national diploma certificate and currently running my bsc degree, am getting old and dislike the thought of wasting my time doing one shitty NYSC...I need answers so I know how to plan..thanks
Re: Should I Wait Till I Graduate?? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2018
I would be 26 by the time I graduate,and I dnt want to depend on my parents ....help!!!!!
Re: Should I Wait Till I Graduate?? by Gerrard59(m): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2018
franklinfresh7:
I would be 26 by the time I graduate,and I dnt want to depend on my parents ....help!!!!!

You can look for a job and work. Question is: Can you run it concurrently with your studies and perform well academically? Time management is of essence.
Re: Should I Wait Till I Graduate?? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 14, 2018
So if I get a job now,any need for youth service when the time comes, because am in my third year now
Re: Should I Wait Till I Graduate?? by Gerrard59(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
franklinfresh7:
So if I get a job now,any need for youth service when the time comes, because am in my third year now

It depends. You can take up the job and gain the experience. This is as long as your education will not be affected. However, good jobs tend to come with the NYSC requirement. Here, obtaining exemption letter is the answer. It can be done concurrently, however, do you have the requisite time management skill?

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait Till I Graduate?? by Temibabie(f): 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
franklinfresh7:
Must I wait till I graduate before looking for a job.Because I have a national diploma certificate and currently running my bsc degree, am getting old and dislike the thought of wasting my time doing one shitty NYSC...I need answers so I know how to plan..thanks

If you know the job won't affect your studies,you can go ahead

(1) (Reply)

Add Atleast 50k To Your Income Monthly / Make Money On Telegram With This Easy Step / 10 Easy Steps To Start A Profitable Graphic Design Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.