Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Batch A 2007 , Headin My Way: Kogi - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Batch A 2007 , Headin My Way: Kogi (747 Views)

I Just Got A Banking Job But Age Falsification Is Standing In My Way / Strictly Abia Copa Batch A 2007/2008: Show Urself Here / Test For Corpers Of Batch A 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch A 2007 , Headin My Way: Kogi by funj1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2007
[i][/i][b][/b]
Hey people anybody in Batch A 2007 goin all d way to KOGI, Holler and lets get to know

funjay
Re: Batch A 2007 , Headin My Way: Kogi by olembe(m): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2007
congratulations.i am serving in kogi myself.batch b 2006.the name of the camp is asaya and it is in kabba.go in through ikare in ondo state.let me warn you,there is no toilet and limited accomodation sotry and make it the first day.make sure you join hiv or dta class if you want to avoid parade.stay in touch for info u need.last day ,dont bother to submit your mattress.
Re: Batch A 2007 , Headin My Way: Kogi by goodson(m): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2007
I SERVED THERE TOO, PRIMARY ASSIGN WAS IN AJAOKUTA STEEL, THE CAMP IS IN ASAYA,THE YORUBA SPEAKING AREA OF KOGI STATE. KABBA IS A VERY FINE SMALL TOWN, OKUN O
Re: Batch A 2007 , Headin My Way: Kogi by tunjikrown(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2007
i also served there, kogi is a nice state compare to some states in naija, just have to be smart if you dont want to be posted to vilage or a faraway place and ever think that kogi is not far , you can travel for hours within the state. get to the camp in time and enjoy yourself on the camp call ASAYA. goodluck
Re: Batch A 2007 , Headin My Way: Kogi by mejehaok: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2007
when i served, 2005/06 asaya had toilets and all that only that bed space was not enough especially 4 the guys. food is always at the mami market, we hardly eat the ref. food. dont be scared u will enjoy kogi state esp okene , lokoja , idah, etc. jus make gud use of any oppotunity u get there. wish u all the best. and safe journey.

(1) (Reply)

Any News On Sterling Bank Test Held Last Month @ikeja / Celtel Employment Letter for Call Centre Agents!! / After Nestle Sales Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.