Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited (4710 Views)

I Want To Defer My Admission / Please I Don't Want To Forfeit My Admission / My Admission Status Is Showing "Not Admitted" On Caps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Efewestern: 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Miracle121:
please the Mods should help me push this to the front page please.
am about paying the acceptance fee

someone just said he lives in your city.. try meeting up with him for further clarifications, am already convinced that you re genuine, but others need to be convinced too, without that they won't move this to fp. am still following this thread.

cc: lalasticlala , seun do the little you can to help a brother .
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by futurebillgate(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Miracle121:

Sir, I have the acceptance fee which is 30000 but the school fee and accommodation fee is what I don't have.
sir the school for freshmen is 115000k. please you can help me with anything.
you go to uniport
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by futurebillgate(m): 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
i have same problem but no one came to my aid, why is my life like this
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
Siki355:
Front page mbok

i liv in phc

am in oyigbo.
brother please you can call me with 08080009224,08022757714. please
Siki355:
Front page mbok

i liv in phc

Siki355:
Front page mbok

i liv in phc

am at oyigbo.
brother please you can call me with 08080009224,08022757714. please
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by tunddy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
i'm really touched with this story.....bro i pray you find a helper and may God give you the strength to en-devour
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by signature2012(m): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
Still following.Hoping to get more convince has things unfold.
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by otokx(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
There are some candidates that are finding it difficult to meet up financially. It does appear the deadline may be extended by at least 2 weeks if not more. Lectures have started in earnest so it is expected that candidates should be within campus.

Payment of acceptance fee does not give one a matriculation number. Clearance can only start after payment of all fees. Clearance though is being affected by the current Nationwide strike.
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
otokx:
There are some candidates that are finding it difficult to meet up financially. It does appear the deadline may be extended by at least 2 weeks if not more. Lectures have started in earnest so it is expected that candidates should be within campus.

Payment of acceptance fee does not give one a matriculation number. Clearance can only start after payment of all fees. Clearance though is being affected by the current Nationwide strike.

please , do you study in Uniport??
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by otokx(m): 6:05am On Jan 16, 2018
tunddy:
i'm really touched with this story.....bro i pray you find a helper and may God give you the strength to en-devour

There are so many touching stories out here.
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by pragmatistm(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Even though I don't have money to help this young man at the moment, I think his story is genuine. Let the fellow in PH do further confirmation and revert so that those that can help get enough evidence to convince them.
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by midehill(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
seun

lalasticlala

finalboss

bujebudanu

twaci

Benita

royalblak

chiefpiiko

laveda

emperorlee

airforce1

pls dis guy need ur elp...nothing z too small

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Admni020: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thank you
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lemme pray over it, I have made some promises to people here that I haven't fulfilled yet, hopefully I should be able to give you something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by amulet: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Following ....
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Lemme pray over it, I have made some promises to people here that I haven't fulfilled yet, hopefully I should be able to give you something

thank you very much sir. God will bless you!
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
amulet:
Following ....
thanks, please keep following..
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
pragmatistm:
Even though I don't have money to help this young man at the moment, I think his story is genuine. Let the fellow in PH do further confirmation and revert so that those that can help get enough evidence to convince them.

thank you very much brother for you concern..
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
signature2012:
Still following.Hoping to get more convince has things unfold.
please sir keep following
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
please anyone living in port-harcout should help me out. just to come and confirm everything please!
my number 08080009224,08022757714
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
Please the mods should help me please.. Since there is no one to come to my place in Port-harcourt for confirmation.

Please I have some other things to show as proof that am telling the truth.
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
this is the clearance I did online after I have paid the acceptance fee.

Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Miracle121:
thanks, please keep following..

Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
details

Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
more

Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
teller from the bank

Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
bank print out

Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
please I really need help.. I will print out my admission letter from jamb tomorrow and upload it to the school ecampus.

I can't get matric number now, am told there's an ongoing strike which has affected the screening of the students.. and that I can only get matric number after I have paid and cleared everything.
please a brother needs help here.
support me with anything you can please!

here is my details

zenith bank
utibeabasi Effiong Udoesu

please.. God bless you.
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Efewestern: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Miracle121:
please I really need help.. I will print out my admission letter from jamb tomorrow and upload it to the school ecampus.

I can't get matric number now, am told there's an ongoing strike which has affected the screening of the students.. and that I can only get matric number after I have paid and cleared everything.
please a brother needs help here.
support me with anything you can please!

here is my details

zenith bank
utibeabasi Effiong Udoesu

please.. God bless you.

Thanks for the update, Be rest assured that everything will be okay, God will see you through, judging from the strike from non-acedemic staff I know for sure that the deadline for the school fees will be extended, I already copied your bank details, hopefully others will be convinced to help. peace!!!

cc: Ymodulus
Seun
mynd44
amulet
finalboss
signature2012
Re: Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited by Richiez(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2018
I think this thread has served its purpose...For others who plan to open similar threads, a lengthy ban awaits you. Let's no turn the education section to a fund raising ground for tuition fees. Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Nipost Salary Structure / Benue State University Calls Off Strike / Latest On Oou Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.