Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Fully Armed Soldiers Brutalising Unarmed Civilian Over Fight With Hausa Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fully Armed Soldiers Brutalising Unarmed Civilian Over Fight With Hausa Man (623 Views)

Osun Police Command Headquarters Invaded By Armed Soldiers / Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic) / RCCG Pastor Attacked In Warri By 3 Teenage Boys Fully Armed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fully Armed Soldiers Brutalising Unarmed Civilian Over Fight With Hausa Man by Dreyxam: 11:25am On Jan 14, 2018
Men of the armed forces today, January 13, took decisions into their hands by brutalising an unarmed citizen whose offence was to engage in a fight with an Hausa man.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd5o-JFgNZn/

The fight took place at No 3, Alfred Williams street, Iju station, in Ifako Ijaiye local government area of Lagos State. The cause of the fight was unknown but the two men exchanged blows and the following minutes, the Hausa man left for abattoir in Oko Oba, Abule Egba of the state, and returned with four heavily armed soldiers who unleashed terror on the other man.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1263431887119032&id=411667578962138

According to eye witness accounts, the fight started around 4:30pm and it was settled amicably but the Hausa man who works at Abattoir wasn't satisfied. Few hours later, he returned with the soldiers and the rest is history.

Akinleye Segun, who also witnessed the scene alongside Newsroom condemned it in its totality.

According to him, the act was a gross abuse of power and the military should act fast because the man was whisked away. "The soldiers have no right whatsoever to interfere in the matter. A fight between two citizens is a civil matter and should have involved the Police and not soldiers. They are needed more in Benue and not here brutalising defenseless citizens, " he told Newsroom.

#newsroom
Read more on Newsroom.ng

Cc Mynd44 lalasticlala MISSYB3 FYNESTBOI OAM4J

Re: Fully Armed Soldiers Brutalising Unarmed Civilian Over Fight With Hausa Man by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2018
You mean fully armed Hausa-Fulani soldiers brutalizing an unarmed Nigerian??
Re: Fully Armed Soldiers Brutalising Unarmed Civilian Over Fight With Hausa Man by greatbrian(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2018
No I disapprove of dz, we ain't trained, paid and equipped for dz.... Dz z barbaric a soldier z meant to defend z pple and lay z life for them if need be. Not dz....... Those miscreat face and name shud be captured asap
Re: Fully Armed Soldiers Brutalising Unarmed Civilian Over Fight With Hausa Man by littlewonders: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2018
Somebody should tell me this jihad thing is only an illusion
Re: Fully Armed Soldiers Brutalising Unarmed Civilian Over Fight With Hausa Man by Pierohandsome: 11:42am On Jan 14, 2018
The soldiers cannot try this in Aba or Anambra and leave there alive
Re: Fully Armed Soldiers Brutalising Unarmed Civilian Over Fight With Hausa Man by yanabasee(m): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2018
littlewonders:
Somebody should tell me this jihad thing is only an illusion

"This jihad thing is only an illusion"....

puffffff!...Dude, it's real....

And they have a grand master his name is Buhari...
Re: Fully Armed Soldiers Brutalising Unarmed Civilian Over Fight With Hausa Man by stefanweeks: 11:47am On Jan 14, 2018
Na today?
Re: Fully Armed Soldiers Brutalising Unarmed Civilian Over Fight With Hausa Man by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
That is the Modus operandi of the Fulani herdsmen attacks!!

Cc
Salamrushdie
Sarrki
Donbobes
Re: Fully Armed Soldiers Brutalising Unarmed Civilian Over Fight With Hausa Man by bedspread: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Buhari is A FAILED STATE
Re: Fully Armed Soldiers Brutalising Unarmed Civilian Over Fight With Hausa Man by jefflittlecent(m): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
Were is the so called UN ? When Trump speak now, the Islamic demons will start their madnes
Re: Fully Armed Soldiers Brutalising Unarmed Civilian Over Fight With Hausa Man by DonBobes(m): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
angels09:
That is the Modus operandi of the Fulani herdsmen attacks!!

Cc
Salamrushdie
Sarrki
Donbobes
God will help us all. Dats all I have to say.

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes Two Of His Neighbor’s Hen To Death / I Was Raped By My Cousin When I Was 10 Years’ Old / Obosi Horror: Abroad Returnee Stabs Four Kids, Maid To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.