Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:35 AM

How Much Would It Cost To Develop An E-learning/collaborative Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Would It Cost To Develop An E-learning/collaborative Website? (690 Views)

It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year / How To Create An E-learning Website In HTML, CSS,PHP And Mysql / How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would It Cost To Develop An E-learning/collaborative Website? by Tboy80: 11:25am On Jan 14, 2018
Good day everyone. I need a quotation/estimate for how much it would cost to develop a website with features similar to "Google Classroom" ,where students can collaborate with their instructors and peers, share useful resources, update time table, etc.
Would be grateful if the web developers in the house can help me with an estimated budget as i would like to kick-off this project next month.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Develop An E-learning/collaborative Website? by nnamdiosu(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Tboy80:
Good day everyone. I need a quotation/estimate for how much it would cost to develop a website with features similar to "Google Classroom" ,where students can collaborate with their instructors and peers, share useful resources, update time table, etc.
Would be grateful if the web developers in the house can help me with an estimated budget as i would like to kick-off this project next month.

Hi bro,
There isn't any fixed price per say. It largely depends on the server and type of hosting you intend to use, e.g a dedicated server or vps (which is more ideal, is expensive and would add to the total cost).
But if you will start small and be scaling up with time (which is advisable) , 700k give or take will do.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Develop An E-learning/collaborative Website? by Tboy80: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Hi bro,
There isn't any fixed price per say. It largely depends on the server and type of hosting you intend to use, e.g a dedicated server or vps (which is more ideal, is expensive and would add to the total cost).
But if you will start small and be scaling up with time (which is advisable) , 700k give or take will do.
700k...or do you mean 70k?
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Develop An E-learning/collaborative Website? by LaiveNg: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Tboy80:
It all depends on what you mean by "collaborate". Send me an email and explain more. If what you want won't be too tasking, I can get it done for you. laveetom[at]gmail[dot]com
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Develop An E-learning/collaborative Website? by nnamdiosu(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Tboy80:
700k...or do you mean 70k?

700 bro....not 70.
Except u want have an application that will cast on the long run.
1. Server is a big factor. So your application won't be down. Probably a dedicated server...
2. Mirroring....in case something goes wrong.....your site can be directed to another site that has identical data with your main site
3. UI
4. Developer to don't he db and programming

Etc...by the time you total....you getting up to 700k give or take
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Develop An E-learning/collaborative Website? by donsheddy1(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2018
Tboy80:
With 2.3 million, this project will be achieved to Google standard.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Active Facebook Account / How To Remove The Yellow Background Around Google Adsense Ad On Wordpress / Dollar And Naira Billing! Which Is Best For Facebook Advertising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.