Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? (4630 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Build An App For A Social Media Website Like Facebook? / It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year / How Much Does It Cost To Start A Blog In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Explorers(m): 5:32am On May 31, 2018
A site like this will cost how much?

http://worldscape360.com

Thanks for your contributions.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Oyinprince(m): 6:03am On May 31, 2018
That's a wordpress site, it doesn't cost much to create. I know some webmasters do for about 15k
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Explorers(m): 6:11am On May 31, 2018
Oyinprince:
That's a wordpress site, it doesn't cost much to create. I know some webmasters does for about 15k

Really?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by SConnect: 6:14am On May 31, 2018
Explorers:

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed by a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Our unlimited web hosting package come with all the best premium features for no additional charge:

* Powerful Control Panel
* Softaculous Script Auto-installer (Hundreds of one-click install scripts!)
* Multiple PHP Versions (5.3, 5.4, 5.5, & 5.6, 7.x)
* Unlimited Web Space
* Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
* 100% Uptime Guarantee
* Always Online 24/7/365 Support
* E-commerce Ready!
* FREE DDoS Protection
* FREE Website Migrations (We will migrate your current website, free of charge!)
* FREE Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate
* Click here for a complete feature list

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED MONTHLY BANDWIDTH
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages include Unlimited bandwidth.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
Tired of downtime? We hate downtime just as much as you do, Our 100% uptime guarantee ensures that your website is always online.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE & NETWORK
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplinks and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by mcqwerty(m): 6:18am On May 31, 2018
Send me your email to receive a price quote.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Nobody: 6:49am On May 31, 2018
Explorers

Please share the link to the site when you are done.

If you are going to be posting the same contents you do here on there.

I will surely be a regular.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by tuhamworld: 6:51am On May 31, 2018
Explorers:

I ran a background check on the website and i can set exact thing for you whereby everything will be up and running in less than 48hrs.
Would have given you the exact pricing for now but there are 2 Major factors that will determine it

#1 - Hosting Since we are going to use WordPress for the website, we will be needing an hosting provider. There is Bluehost [A Popular and WordPress most recommended hosting Provider] and there is also Garanntor, a Nigerian webhosting company. There are also some others in which it all depends on your budget and how large you presume your audience to be

#2 - Theme The current theme the website is using has a Free version and a Pro version. The free version can do the work but has some limited functionality while the Pro version costs $45.

I would like you to go through these two things first then you can contact me smiley
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by semasir: 10:08am On May 31, 2018
The pro version cost $45 (about ₦17000 approximately) and you need to buy domain (₦5000 approximately or less), hosting from ₦5000 and above.

In essence, ₦37000 will do the basics or more aside the designer's service charge.

I can help you with the design should you need any though.

Thanks

Explorers:

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Explorers(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Explorers

Please share the link to the site when you are done.

If you are going to be posting the same contents you do here on there.

I will surely be a regular.

Lol....Make the money come first.

Thanks bro.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Explorers(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2018
semasir:
The pro version cost $45 (about ₦17000 approximately) and you need to buy domain (₦5000 approximately or less), hosting from ₦5000 and above.

In essence, ₦37000 will do the basics or more aside the designer's service charge.

I can help you with the design should you need any though.

Thanks

Tnx for your time.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by horlahsunbo225(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2018
sir i can do this for you for 50k hosting and domain name
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Tribenigeria: 12:49pm On May 31, 2018
Oyinprince:
That's a wordpress site, it doesn't cost much to create. I know some webmasters does for about 15k
Explorers:

Really?

Yeah, its wordpress...

Its all good but what if
One day wordpress went off
What will happen to all the data you saved
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by CLOUT(m): 1:02pm On May 31, 2018
Explorers:

Pay me 20k and it will be ready in 5 days including domain name and hosting with Godaddy.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by semasir: 1:13pm On May 31, 2018
Your thought if WP goes off shock me off! You always have your hosting account let's assume WP goes off and you can get your data there.

WP won't just go off just like that and if peradventure, you can easily move your content to he next platform that'll be available.

Tribenigeria:

Yeah, its wordpress...

Its all good but what if
One day wordpress went off
What will happen to all the data you saved
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Tribenigeria: 1:20pm On May 31, 2018
semasir:
Your thought if WP goes off shock me off! You always have your hosting account let's assume WP goes off and you can get your data there.

WP won't just go off just like that and if peradventure, you can easily move your content to he next platform that'll be available.

Wow, thats for you but i really would not like it if i loose my data.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by sisisioge: 7:10pm On May 31, 2018
I'm interested in following the site too if the content is similar to what's in it right now...about time grin
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by UncleSnr(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2018
Oyinprince:
That's a wordpress site, it doesn't cost much to create. I know some webmasters do for about 15k
15K! Bros, fear God na.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Doerstech(m): 9:46pm On May 31, 2018
Let's get it done for you with this offer...

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by semasir: 10:41pm On May 31, 2018
I guess you're a newbie to have that notion! Nothing is really lost on the Internet except you don't know your way around it all.
Tribenigeria:

Wow, thats for you but i really would not like it if i loose my data.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2018
Explorers:

Anyone can build a website but You can't duplicate a website or brand. it's just like asking ,how can i make a website like facebook or google or youtube or apple? a website and brand name is very important. the name worldscape360 is a perfect name for that purpose . somethings in life can not be duplicated .
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Tribenigeria: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
semasir:
I guess you're a newbie to have that notion! Nothing is really lost on the Internet except you don't know your way around it all.
I have heard about deep web but not seen
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by ogbiwa: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
I'm also interested in the price quotations. However mine is a site for classifieds, or for displaying catalogs of profiles created and edited by the site admin only. Something that simple. Anyone with quotations can drop them here thanks. Explorers baba I'm" dobale'ing" here ogrin make I stand?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Explorers(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
ogbiwa:
I'm also interested in the price quotations. However mine is a site for classifieds, or for displaying catalogs of profiles created and edited by the site admin only. Something that simple. Anyone with quotations can drop them here thanks. Explorers baba I'm" dobale'ing" here ogrin make I stand?

Lol...stand bro, me self my two hands and one leg dey for up.

Make i bring them down?grin
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by mcqwerty(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
No site can totally disappear unless you run out of hosting and your host company closes your account. Or you get hacked and all your files are corrupted.

As a website owner and webmaster, I make periodic backups of my websites stored on my local drive. You can also keep them stored away on a thumb drive or external hard drive for safekeeping.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Oyinprince(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
UncleSnr:
15K! Bros, fear God na.
Sir?? 15K is too small?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by davinchecodes(m): 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Explorers:

Hello bro,
Please Can i DM you?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by sureteeboy(m): 12:26am On Jun 02, 2018
horlahsunbo225:
sir i can do this for you for 50k hosting and domain name
grin How come your fee is quite higher than the average we've seen so far on this thread?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by drstrange12(m): 12:41am On Jun 02, 2018
i can do it for you, its a wordpress site and their are cheaper hosting packages, message me on whatsapp 081_350_65_702, will get it done
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by airsaylongcon: 5:45am On Jun 02, 2018
ogbiwa:

Basic classifieds should be around 30k. Bespoke themes, domain name and hosting not included
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by ogbiwa: 6:10am On Jun 02, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Basic classifieds should be around 30k. Bespoke themes, domain name and hosting not included

What's your phone
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Nijablog: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2018
Explorers:

We can create it for you cheaply.

Click the link below.

www.9jahyper.com.ng/nizad-2
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2018
sureteeboy:

grin How come your fee is quite higher than the average we've seen so far on this thread?
It depends on the intensity of everybody's work
I will not do what will tanish my image

(1) (2) (Reply)

XAMPP Or WAMPSERVER, Which Is Better / We Sell Youtube Views At $1/1000 / How To Create An Ecommerce Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.