Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Finishing Well - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Finishing Well (2986 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Finishing Well / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Finishing Well by Haleplushearty: 11:47am On Jan 14, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, January 14th, 2018) - FINISHING WELL
1.Thank you, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for placing me, on the path of eternal life.
2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.
3.Father, make me an overcomer, that I may be granted the grace to sit with you, on your throne, in Jesus' name.
4.Father, help me to be spiritually alert and awake; never allow me to sleep the sleep of death, in Jesus' name.
5.Father, wake up every sleeping spiritual giant in your church, in Jesus' name.
6.Father, please, rekindle the fire of your revival in my life and in our time and generation, in Jesus' name.
7.Father, help me to run this race with focus, and according to the rules and regulations, that you have set, that l may not be disqualified, in Jesus' name.
8.Father, let the purpose for which you have placed me on this spiritual journey and race, be accomplished, to your glory, in Jesus' name.
9.Father, do not allow the journey that is supposed to take few hours or days, to end up taking years, in my hand; go ahead of me and remove, obstacles, challenges and oppositions, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, please help me and give me the grace to finish well and strong, in Jesus' Name.
11.Father, preserve Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, blameless, until the coming of Christ, and let him finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.
12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Is the Bible, the words of God or the words of men about God? / Iranian Pastor Hanged For Refusing To Embrace Islam / God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.