Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content (15992 Views)

Best Nairaland Thread For 2018 / Mark Zuckerberg Says His Goal For 2018 Is To ‘fix’ Facebook / Cheapest/affordable Website Design Prices For 2018(watapps 08028359239) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by Alphasoar(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
pLEASE also help us reduce the stress of blocking people.

One tap should be enough!

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by themonk(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
angry
Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by avrex3k(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bring back 2006 Facebook..
Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by Moboj: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Proffdada:
My last Facebook post was 18 months ago
Wetin concern me
same question of who ask you grin
Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by IYANGBALI: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
9jaPromo:
Ok, over to u nairaland!
Seun any update? cheesy
who dash monkey banana

1 Like

Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by IYANGBALI: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Alphasoar:
pLEASE also help us reduce the stress of blocking people.

One tap should be enough!

Thanks in anticipation.
bros na who you wan block?
Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by Alphasoar(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
IYANGBALI:
bros na who you wan block?

bABA, Dem many oh grin grin grin
Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by jerflakes(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
3millionia:
Bad bad news for G boys grin

How?

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by Proffdada: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Moboj:
same question of who ask you grin
the same person quoting me
Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by Moboj: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Proffdada:
the same person quoting me
mehn guy I can't find any correlation in what you typed here and what I wrote o cry
Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by AmTruth: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hope those who always shout freedom of information,bla bla bla will begin to have a rethink. That even a world leading social media could have control on how content flow in their platform. So unfortunate that some people have abuse the use of media. Unfortunately too Today on nairaland, ones first comment on issue is INSULTS and ABUSES, afternoon comments insults and abuses,also evening comments insults and abuses. Always proving that ,this is their destiny and purpose in life. Hope nairaland could have control on all this insults and abuses filled thread usage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by AmTruth: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
wehdone:
Nice one... But one aboki no wan upgrade hin own forum, despite all d cries wey users de cry give am. The guy man just de allow all his mumu moderators de push nonsense news enter front page cheesy
Might not agree with you on the MUMU calling, but agree on some headline pushed on front page. For example that The president son flown abroad on emergency ambulances or whatever, meanwhile even though his been discharged already from hospital. The Discharge aspect never moved to the front page. Not fair nairaland.
Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by ugoboss26(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lawalemi:
The beauty of western ideas. They keep doing research to better their business. Nairaland hasn't change in about a decade

Something I’m really looking forward to some day.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by miceroms: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lawalemi:
The beauty of western ideas. They keep doing research to better their business. Nairaland hasn't change in about a decade
I actually think it's time for nairaland to have an improved display view. We want to see evidence of commitment to continuous improvement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by henryobinna(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
This is very bad news for us publishers
Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Do people still use that thing?

Dude made 4 bill this year , so yea!
Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by obatoro: 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
The guy is just making noise, Facebook is his business, that's where he makes his money from. No advert, no money. Is it family and friends that will now buy products or services from you?
Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
And we haven't created anything yet.Only few and extremely hardworking peeps like the admins of h o v a t e k forum give constant updates.

For over a decade,there has been no change made to revolutionise this forum.Google started as a search engine,but they didn't stop there.I'm not going to waste time on this.But I think I'll build another forum similar to quora for Nigerians.

Nairaland is becoming too stagnant.
Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by pacespot(m): 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Smart marketers will know how to refine their strategy by creating more engaging posts
Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by swashbuckler84: 3:36am On Jan 15, 2018
TechEnthusiast:
And we haven't created anything yet.Only few and extremely hardworking peeps like the admins of h o v a t e k forum give constant updates.

For over a decade,there has been no change made to revolutionise this forum.Google started as a search engine,but they didn't stop there.I'm not going to waste time on this.But I think I'll build another forum similar to quora for Nigerians.

Nairaland is becoming too stagnant.

And he has refused to sell it. I'm starting to think he lost the admin password.
Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by nex(m): 4:25am On Jan 15, 2018
He's not specifically mentioning ADs. He keeps saying Public Content which could simply mean organic posts from fanpages. What most people are complaining about are the excessive ADs.
Re: Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content by Smartangel95: 6:50am On Jan 15, 2018
This is not a good news for people using Facebook for business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo / Differences Between A Website, A Blog, And A Forum / Showcase Your Blog And Get More Comments And Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.