Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE (26600 Views)

Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere / Why The Next Election In Ekiti Will Be The Most Competitive In Nigeria(Reasons) / "Execute And Barbecue Any Cattle Seen On The Streets Of Ghana" - GH President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by debolayinka(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Just seen your wretched looking photo wish I could undo what put you in that situation.

Wish you could too.

Poverty bad sha.
[b][/b]
Of course. I pray you overcome poverty someday, and stop being an intellectual slave.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by omonnakoda: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
jesusloveyou55:
you are right.
It will now be easy to monitor them,
as they will be registered within their colony
And in 50 years time when the grandchildren demand Emirs and Sharia law?
Find out how they took over Adamawa
Every body claiming to be Nigerian must come from somewhere. That is the only place you get free land. Every other place you must buy.

Where are the Ashawo colonies
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by NairaMaster1(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
DieBuhari:

You Yoruba Muslims are a serious disaster in the South West.

SMH

Disaster is an understatement.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by GavelSlam: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
debolayinka:
[/b]
Of course. I pray you overcome poverty someday, and stop being an intellectual slave.

Honestly, I wish I could avoid using your status against you but you asked for it.

[b]Wasn't brought up that way.

I really don't know why some of you simply love to challenge others.

If you are sponsored to do these things, realise not everyone is in your category.

My last time of responding to you.

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by omonnakoda: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
omonnakoda:

And in 50 years time when the grandchildren demand Emirs and Sharia law?
Find out how they took over Adamawa
Every body claiming to be Nigerian must come from somewhere. That is the only place you get free land. Every other place you must buy.

Where are the Ashawo colonies
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
engineerboat:
He said, “We don’t give ponds to fish farmers; government does not give pens to poultry farmers, and does not give shops to traders because they are all businessmen.

“A cattle breeder should get a cattle ranch because he is a businessman. We will not surrender our land for any cattle colony.”

https://www.punchng.com/southern-govs-afenifere-ohanaeze-others-reject-cattle-colonies
Fayose no dey disappoint at all. Good they all spoke out!
No one has a monopoly of violence!

Southern Governors I am glad you are all speaking as one wink

Protect your land! protect your people!! It is their right, It is your duty!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by XaintJoel20: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
angels09:
I will create a thread on this soon.

Mention me when you create the thread.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
Since Buhari is the most mentioned name in Nigeria dis year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary. like Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ nouns: Buhari 1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough. e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses 2. to make complete, worse, unbearable. e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here". "they only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify process. Adjective : e.g how was your exam? it was Buharific
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by zoedicus: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ode, we are talking about some group of ppl kiling anyhow and all u can think about is "meat". odee....
gists:
Its a good thing that Fayose is not seeking another term.
That will give him the time he needs to enter the forest and provide the state with enough bush meets
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Ajixegun: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Solorrman:
jesus christ was the only God known to be having anus and penix. U are here cursing islam while u worship and penix god who was just a simple man what would a god had to do with anus pls

If you want to look at it in this direction, that means, God who created eyes, mouth, legs, hands and among others has none of these things he created. Be wise na think broadly. He said "let us create man in our own iIMAGE".
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Meshach163(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
na wao.buhari still looking for land for killers to continue killing. Nigeria is truly finish
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by zoedicus: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
leave the unrepentant slowpoke alone joor.
Odingo1:

So as a Yoruba muslim, you prefer Fulani people to take over your ancestral land because of Arab religion you practise together with them.Even Iraq, Kuwait and Iran that practice the same arab religion is fighting each other to protect their heritage.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 15, 2018
That's one thing I like about you bro..... You don't take trash from people like that
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by edupedia: 7:41am On Jan 15, 2018
angels09:
angry
Only herdsmen will not like this

HOW MUCH OF NIGERIAN PROBLEMS ARE CATTLE HERDSMEN?
So PDP, Igbos, and our corrupt pastors have eventually found new narratives and a new song to use to hang Buhari? It is titled “Fulani Herdsmen”. Now, all the problem with Nigeria is about cows, about beef, about grazing zones and about killings in Benue State whose causes have not even been properly analyzed to prevent future occurrences.
Which way are we going Nigerians? Are we serious about solving our problems or just surrounding one man with hate because another election is around the corner? If we so much care about those killed in Benue why is there little or no discussion about the real problem and solutions for preventing further killings? Why are u not holding Gov Ortom as the Chief Security officer for Benue responsible? Why are you not asking him what he has done with the huge annual security votes? And how many of the armchair critics of Buhari have read the relevant Benue State grazing law and how many know how it is being implemented. Instead, people are more interested in manipulating our heads and our minds for the purpose of making the wrongs of PDP forgivable for the coming elections.
Let’s find a way round APC and PDP. Let's solve Nigerian problems holistically instead of this attempt to turn us into mumus by hatred for one man and his ethnicity. Do not allow politicians turn your eyes away from the real problems of most Nigerians. These include corruption, an ineffective democratic system, expensive food, inadequate housing, high cost of transportation, poor health services, fuel shortages, irregular power supply, graduate unemployment, poor funding of education and lopsided appointments and employment into the Federal Civil Service. Etc
Now there are statements and radio recordings to bring GEJ the Nigerian Messiah back to the throne. A friend has reacted to this latest effort this way:
“Just as I thought! Some veiled campaign for GEJ. Except that we are not told which lessons he has learnt.The man never admitted to having committed any wrongs, anyway. He superintended over d mindless looting of d nation's wealth (which those in position to know admitted would take time to recover, no matter how smart d resetter. Aptly described, and actually seen as a blessed ATM without a secret PIN. No surreptitious attempts to rebrand and reintroduce GEJ will succeed, God helping Nigeria.”
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Daddiflowz: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2018
but as far as am concerned you are more stupid ..

..an slowpoke to be precise
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by engineerboat(m): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
edupedia:

HOW MUCH OF NIGERIAN PROBLEMS ARE CATTLE HERDSMEN?
So PDP, Igbos, and our corrupt pastors have eventually found new narratives and a new song to use to hang Buhari? It is titled “Fulani Herdsmen”. Now, all the problem with Nigeria is about cows, about beef, about grazing zones and about killings in Benue State whose causes have not even been properly analyzed to prevent future occurrences.
Which way are we going Nigerians? Are we serious about solving our problems or just surrounding one man with hate because another election is around the corner? If we so much care about those killed in Benue why is there little or no discussion about the real problem and solutions for preventing further killings? Why are u not holding Gov Ortom as the Chief Security officer for Benue responsible? Why are you not asking him what he has done with the huge annual security votes? And how many of the armchair critics of Buhari have read the relevant Benue State grazing law and how many know how it is being implemented. Instead, people are more interested in manipulating our heads and our minds for the purpose of making the wrongs of PDP forgivable for the coming elections.
Let’s find a way round APC and PDP. Let's solve Nigerian problems holistically instead of this attempt to turn us into mumus by hatred for one man and his ethnicity. Do not allow politicians turn your eyes away from the real problems of most Nigerians. These include corruption, an ineffective democratic system, expensive food, inadequate housing, high cost of transportation, poor health services, fuel shortages, irregular power supply, graduate unemployment, poor funding of education and lopsided appointments and employment into the Federal Civil Service. Etc
Now there are statements and radio recordings to bring GEJ the Nigerian Messiah back to the throne. A friend has reacted to this latest effort this way:
“Just as I thought! Some veiled campaign for GEJ. Except that we are not told which lessons he has learnt.The man never admitted to having committed any wrongs, anyway. He superintended over d mindless looting of d nation's wealth (which those in position to know admitted would take time to recover, no matter how smart d resetter. Aptly described, and actually seen as a blessed ATM without a secret PIN. No surreptitious attempts to rebrand and reintroduce GEJ will succeed, God helping Nigeria.”

So you can type this.

One word for you HYPOCRISY

Blame GEJ for chibok girls

But now Blame Ortom for Fulani Terrorist
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
engineerboat:

So you can type this.

One word for you HYPOCRISY

Blame GEJ for chibok girls

But now Blame Ortom for Fulani Terrorist
I ignored IT. Don't give IT the attention IT craves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" / Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) / Atiku Abubakar As A Young Custom Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.