Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Stunning Nigerian Model Leaves Nothing To The Imagination In A Completely Nude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Nigerian Model Leaves Nothing To The Imagination In A Completely Nude (4458 Views)

Stunning Nigerian Model Leaves Out Her Full Breasts In A Completely See-through / Sharon Nwogbo Wears A Completely See-Through Bodysuit / Gifty Goes Completely Nude Again On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Nigerian Model Leaves Nothing To The Imagination In A Completely Nude by mike442: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Stunning Nigerian model, Sharon Nwogbo steamed up Instagram as she posed in a see-through bodysuit.

See full photos below…http://www.224hits.com/photos-stunning-nigerian-model-leaves-nothing-to-the-imagination-in-a-completely-see-through-bodysuit/

Re: Stunning Nigerian Model Leaves Nothing To The Imagination In A Completely Nude by HungerBAD: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
HungerBAD was here.

Sisisioge how na?
Re: Stunning Nigerian Model Leaves Nothing To The Imagination In A Completely Nude by sisisioge: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
HungerBAD was here.

Sisisioge how na?

I came to steal look and quietly left, but you had to mention me for the OP to know that I came too...whew! Its a Sunday fa....yes, she's seriously hot and daring. grin

I'm good. I trust you are too. Cheers.
Re: Stunning Nigerian Model Leaves Nothing To The Imagination In A Completely Nude by BiafranBushBoy: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lol. It is her job to entertain me with her unclothedness...

She should do her job...

Those boobs doesn't look good tho!
Re: Stunning Nigerian Model Leaves Nothing To The Imagination In A Completely Nude by HungerBAD: 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
sisisioge:

I came to steal look and quietly left, but you had to mention me for the OP to know that I came too...whew! Its a Sunday fa....yes, she's seriously hot and daring. grin

I'm good. I trust you are too. Cheers.

Sisisioge was here too lol.

I have some verses of the Bible I want to preach to you about,so check your email in the next 5 minutes.
Re: Stunning Nigerian Model Leaves Nothing To The Imagination In A Completely Nude by sisisioge: 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
HungerBAD:

Sisisioge was here too lol.

I have some verses of the Bible I want to preach to you about,so check your email in the next 5 minutes.

Oga I no do...we have a girls' code. You are damaged meat for me grin. May the Lord hear our readings and prayers...amin cool
Re: Stunning Nigerian Model Leaves Nothing To The Imagination In A Completely Nude by yanabasee(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Said it..... if it ain't sultry enough then its never a front page material... ask the mods!!!
Re: Stunning Nigerian Model Leaves Nothing To The Imagination In A Completely Nude by brightahia(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
model freely shares her stunning nude pix
meanwhile
OP out of stingy censored the tits
Re: Stunning Nigerian Model Leaves Nothing To The Imagination In A Completely Nude by makydebbie(f): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Beautiful. kiss
Re: Stunning Nigerian Model Leaves Nothing To The Imagination In A Completely Nude by HungerBAD: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
sisisioge:

Oga I no do...we have a girls' code. You are damaged meat for me grin. May the Lord hear our readings and prayers...amin cool

Which kind wahala be this?

My meat will never be damaged in Jesu name. I just checked it now sef.

Who damage am again?
Re: Stunning Nigerian Model Leaves Nothing To The Imagination In A Completely Nude by sisisioge: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
HungerBAD:

Which kind wahala be this?

My meat will never be damaged in Jesu name. I just checked it now sef.

Who damage am again?

Good health to your meat and have absolute fun with the views. Cheers.
Re: Stunning Nigerian Model Leaves Nothing To The Imagination In A Completely Nude by dollytino4real(f): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
the brea-st na iron beans wit black eyes? her lap gum her to-to sef
Re: Stunning Nigerian Model Leaves Nothing To The Imagination In A Completely Nude by Aaryav(m): 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Somebody use their hand snap unclad pics,still use their hand upload am,dis stubborn op cm use black biro censor d pics,seriously dis must stop dis 2018

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Gedoni Looked Scared As Khafi Seduced Him On Bed (photos) / Guy's Please Is It True That I Resemble A Female (check My Pictures) / Annie And 2face Idibia And Children Show Their Gangstar Style In New Photos!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.