Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

TD Jakes Is Igbo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TD Jakes Is Igbo (701 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together / Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos / TD Jakes Traces Igbo Roots, Visits Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TD Jakes Is Igbo by nduprincekc(m): 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: TD Jakes Is Igbo by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
I laugh in igbo language
Re: TD Jakes Is Igbo by Sage7(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Stale
Re: TD Jakes Is Igbo by Martinez19(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
On behalf of igbos around the world, I denounce this charlatan. undecided
Re: TD Jakes Is Igbo by konfused: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2018
Martinez19:
On behalf of igbos around the world, I denounce this charlatan. undecided

Esi be gi eje be onye....

See how comfortable you are calling him a Charlatan, wonder how you will feel if someone called your dad such....

Have you met him before ?

Have you had any business dealings with him?

Have you ever spoken to him one on one ?

Has he ever taken any of your things by force or cunningly?

How then did you arrive at your premise he is a charlatan.

Assumption is the mother of all Fvck ups.....

Be wise
Re: TD Jakes Is Igbo by Martinez19(m): 7:55am On Feb 06, 2018
konfused:

Esi be gi eje be onye....

See how comfortable you are calling him a Charlatan, wonder how you will feel if someone called your dad such....

Have you met him before ?

Have you had any business dealings with him?

Have you ever spoken to him one on one ?

Has he ever taken any of your things by force or cunningly?

How then did you arrive at your premise he is a charlatan.

Assumption is the mother of all Fvck ups.....

Be wise
lol. So you haven't realised that religion is a scam? You don't know that properity gospel is a scam? Stay there and be defending him. If he were my father, I would acknowledge that he is a charlatan.
Re: TD Jakes Is Igbo by konfused: 8:04am On Feb 06, 2018
Martinez19:
lol. So you haven't realised that religion is a scam? You don't know that properity gospel is a scam? Stay there and be defending him. If he were my father, I would acknowledge that he is a charlatan.

Then say that religion is a scam and not that the man is a charlatan. If you don’t know him personally or had encounter with him, you don’t have the moral right to call him that.

Ogwulam na onu. Udo diri gi
Re: TD Jakes Is Igbo by Martinez19(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2018
konfused:

Then say that religion is a scam and not that the man is a charlatan. If you don’t know him personally or had encounter with him, you don’t have the moral right to call him that.

Ogwulam na onu. Udo diri gi
he is a charlatan along with benny hinn, creflo dollar, Joyce Meyer, Joel osteen, Paula white etc. I have done many follow ups on them. They are all thieves.
Re: TD Jakes Is Igbo by Gananaira: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
MUST WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SucEH7x6kyI
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SucEH7x6kyI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: TD Jakes Is Igbo by Gananaira: 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SucEH7x6kyI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(1) (Reply)

Faith In The Gospel Of Water And The Spirit Is The Orthodox Faith. / “Anyone Who Is Not Paying His Tithe Is Not Going To Heaven” Adeboye (Video) / TB Joshua Followers, Una Dey Mad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.