Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,074 members, 7,811,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. (950 Views)

Stop Praying For The Dead - Pastor Giwa Charges Christians / Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. by daremplus(m): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
With The Rampant Killing, Discharging Of Communities By The Deadly Fulani Herdsmen In Recent Happening In The Country The Most Humblest Man God Bishop David Abioye Was Pained With Much Grieviance In His Voice Charges All Christians To Rise Up And Defend The Church Of God In Nigeria. He Emphasis The Silence Of The Governgment On Issue Of The Herdsmen Claiming That They Are Foriegners Is Unacceptable, That The Arms Of Government In Charge Of Borders And Boundries Like The Customs And Immigrations Should Be Accountable For That If Truely Is Not The Grand Plans Of The Jihadist. He Further Implores All Christians To Have A Political Mind Since Politics Is The Government Of The World Now, Declaring That Politics Is Not Of The Party Now But Of The Mind, Noting The Mass Killing In Benue, Taraba And Other Places In The Country Brings To Mind Why We Should Not Votes For People Who Will Not Ask Questions Why We Suffers . His Message At The End Of The Service Is That The Church Of God Has Come To Stay In Nigeria.

Re: Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. by Leverageisback(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
I thot you are a man of God? Can't you shield your parishioners from the enemy afterall what do they pay you tithe for?
Re: Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. by zionmde: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:
I thot you are a man of God? Can't you shield your parishioners from the enemy afterall what do they pay you tithe for?
sharrap is that wat his bible says or is he buhari. Or haven't u read through out the old and testament to find out people suffer and get killed wen they have a bad leader irrespective of the presence of a prophet.

Again sharrap there.

Anyway where was living faith wen their brother church RCCG was selling off Nigerian Christians for a pot of porridge in form of mere commissioner
Re: Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. by Leverageisback(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
zionmde:

sharrap is that wat his bible says or is he buhari. Or haven't u read through out the old and testament to find out people suffer and get killed wen they have a bad leader irrespective of the presence of a prophet.

Again sharrap there.

Anyway where was living faith wen their brother church RCCG was selling off Nigerian Christians for a pot of porridge in form of mere commissioner

Hehehe so they have power to curse people who don't pay their tithes but they can't protect the ones who pay their tithe?
Mtchew
Re: Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. by zionmde: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

Hehehe so they have power to curse people who don't pay their tithes but they can't protect the ones who pay their tithe?
Mtchew
show me where abioye have cursed those who don't pay tithe or kindly SHARRAP
Re: Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. by Leverageisback(m): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
zionmde:

show me where abioye have cursed those who don't pay tithe or kindly SHARRAP
Oh ok so he doesn't blackmail people into paying tithe? Mtchew stop being foolish
Re: Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. by zionmde: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

Oh ok so he doesn't blackmail people into paying tithe? Mtchew stop being foolish
show me one of the blackmail or sharrap
Re: Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. by daremplus(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
I Just Call You Sheeple
Re: Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. by Leverageisback(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
zionmde:

show me one of the blackmail or sharrap
So quoting bible and twisting it to wind peoples head to pay tithe offerings in exchange for Gods blessing isn't proof enuf?
Re: Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. by zionmde: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

So quoting bible and twisting it to wind peoples head to pay tithe offerings in exchange for Gods blessing isn't proof enuf?
Mr man stop whining like a kid. Show me where he cursed u shifted to blackmail, show me one single blackmail u have shifted again.
if u don't have facts SHARRAP
Re: Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. by Leverageisback(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
zionmde:

Mr man stop whining like a kid. Show me where he cursed u shifted to blackmail, show me one single blackmail u have shifted again.
if u don't have facts SHARRAP

Looool its so obvious you have no defence for your dead pastor becos I know you know what I am talking about and just want to play dumb which is easy for you since you do it every sunday. Continue to fool yourself its providing us with much amusement
Re: Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. by zionmde: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

Looool its so obvious you have no defence for your dead pastor continue to fool yourself its providing us with much amusement
since u don't have substantial evidence to back up ur silly claims now kindly SHARRAP
Re: Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. by Leverageisback(m): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
zionmde:

since u don't have substantial evidence to back up ur silly claims now kindly SHARRAP

Guy your pastor is a powerless thief if you like continue to act like a rabid dog all in the name of defence he has made it clear that when danger show face he will pack his loot aka tithe and flee leaving y'all blind sheep to wander in the dark
Re: Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. by daremplus(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
I Am Baffle With Your Insults On The Humble Man Of God, All I Can Say Is May God Forgive You Because You Do Not Know You Are Saying But That Won't Be The Case Next Time
Re: Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. by zionmde: 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

Guy your pastor is a powerless thief if you like continue to act like a rabid dog all in the name of defence he has made it clear that when danger show face he will pack his loot aka tithe and flee leaving y'all blind sheep to wander in the dark
hahaaha Just because I asked u to back up ur claim which u couldn't. swerve abeg
Re: Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. by daremplus(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
What Do You Want Me To Back Up Here? Do You Not Know That Tithing Is A Commandment And Should Be Observed By Every Christians.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. by Leverageisback(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
zionmde:

hahaaha Just because I asked u to back up ur claim which u couldn't. swerve abeg

No because you know what I am talking about and you are just acting dumb about it
That kind thing dey pain when mumu person dey try play dumb see na you no even get anything to talk you even forget to drop your dead catchphrase sharrap

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Evangelism – Pastor Nike Adeyemi / Commotion As US Evangelist Benny Hinn Begins Sale Of Anointing Oil For $25 / Download Ada's New Album: Ada’s EP, Vol 1 (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.