Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” (69686 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast / Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers / Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by 1Sharon(f): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
countryfive:
but why the silence ? she new it wasn't true why didn't funke come out to tell us the avengerspallava wasn't true?

She wanted to claim it in da name of Jesus grin

1 Like

Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by chiefojiji(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
When dey heard she's from a country with Fulani heardsman as dere president.
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by Neoteny(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Serves her right.

She didn't come out categorically to deny it because she was riding the waves of the lies.
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by cmecproblem(m): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Marketing strategy many Nigerians have heard and still anticipate the release of the movie.
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by Deo1986(m): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Her enemies will now heave a sigh of relieve grin
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
KushyKush:
Smh...I never believed it though.

Seen the trailer and she was nowhere to be found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZfuNTqbHE8

There are better actresses that fits that character she was to feature in. If truly a Nigerian is needed for that role play.

She does not have the body for a Dora Milaje

Neither can she function in that character... Make she continue her weary Jennifa character.

you were never happy with it in the first place
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Neoteny:
Serves her right.

She didn't come out categorically to deny it because she was riding the waves of the lies.

Person wan get Success pass you
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by Allenken225588: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
wen i first saw d gist, i knw instantly it was a fat blunder..no b only avengers nah fast nd furious
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by Alphasoar(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
OP this your investigation and info, nor carry weight at all . . .

She isn't a cast on the said movie. Period!
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by Debayurr: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hello everybody sometin jus happun right now.

This is the, this is the height of it!!!!

I noticed this topic and I googled if this news was actually true.

Funke Akindele has been replaced with Genevieve Nnaji in Avengers (Infinity War)!!!

ARE THEY MADT!!!! *in lasisielenu tone*

Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by InfernoNig: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
I am not hating but home video and action film nor get connection. Wetin she want act for avengers before
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by simons17(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
I wonder what role she would have played in the movie sef.
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by tomygirl(f): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
They know we like drama n want Nigerians to keep talking about the movie .Funke is also playing along by keeping mute.Im sure she must have been paid b4 shooting her scenes even if her scenes didn't make d final cut which i doubt n she was on low cut last year. watch out for more drama b4 the movie release date.

1 Like

Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by QueenTata(f): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
makydebbie:
The person that did it no try.

False hope for nothing.
Something that we almost turn to nollywood movie the enemies have shown their face and power
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by TheGreatIYANU: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
KushyKush:
[color=#000099][i][font=serif][size=10pt]Smh...I never believed it though.

This trailer gives me Goose Pimples every time I watch it... [b]I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by benjyyyyy07: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
This be why if we Dey travel we no dey tell anybody o��
bankyblue:
Hmmmm.....so why be say na her name the hacker put?

Abi na association of pull down good name do ham?
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
KushyKush:

There are better actresses that fits that character she was to feature in. If truly a Nigerian is needed for that role play.

Neither can she function in that character... Make she continue her weary Jennifa character.
Bad belle...... jennifer diary rocks!!!!!! we wey dey watch am dey enjoy am.... badbelle....
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
KushyKush:

na which one u sabi do.......? envious wi*ch
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by Standardcosting(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
KushyKush:

Your weary life is better imagined than experienced! Bad belle
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by C505: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Why all the fake news? That was never funke. That lady is Michonne. One of the big casts of the walking dead series.
Looks like I'll be turning off my TV during news hours these days.
Fela even said it......truth Don die

1 Like

Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by ola12(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nonso92:
or she mistakenly said jenifa kan, suliyat kan. and everybody was like
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by Mcleo007(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
Dyoungstar:

With the little effort put into this video shoot, it could have been done better than this, it all requires creativity. All the same, good work, put more effort next time bro.

Stuff of teenage kids. Lol
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by dalass(f): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
KushyKush:

bad belle
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by PresidentBuBu: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Anyone can edit Info on Imdb abeg

Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by Gkemz: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Channels tv its a shameful thing that they aired it on entertainment news without verifying the source.
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by Kay25(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
KushyKush:

Neither can she function in that character... M
ake she continue her weary Jennifa character.
A typical african man and naija always with their bad belle attitude hoping something bad should always happen to others shior even if she continues the weary jennifa she has made it pass you and I don't think u will ever come near her achievement saves the number of likes you got on nairaland by dos who r like u awon bad belle people.

1 Like

Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by Pamilerin01(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Funke Akindele pleaded dat her name should be removed for now cos of village people ;DFunke Akindele pleaded dat her name should be removed for now cos of village people
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
KushyKush:

Hmmm, bad belle is allowed, no worry jinifa baby, i go help you put your name back, infact you wont be on of the guards you will be T'Challa sister

cheesy
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
KushyKush:

Hmmm, bad belle is allowed, no worry jinifa baby, i go help you put your name back, infact you wont be on of the guards you will be T'Challa sister sefcheesy
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by Haincindy: 1:03am On Jan 15, 2018
Afonjas wanted to start rubbing shoulders....lolz
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by dacanv(m): 2:23am On Jan 15, 2018
Genevieve Nnaji is there now, hopefully that one is not a mistake too
Re: Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” by nex(m): 4:11am On Jan 15, 2018
Story-story! Unless it was Funke Akindele who paid hackers to do it. Abi was it hackers who hacked her mouth also, that she didn't immediately come out to debunk the lie?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Shares Underwear Photo / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.