Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

The Bezel-less And On-screen Finger Print Scanner Craze - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Bezel-less And On-screen Finger Print Scanner Craze (1040 Views)

Recommend A Nice Recent Smartphone Without Finger Print Scanner / Setting Up The In-screen Finger Print On The Camon 12 Pro / Oneplus To Launch In March 2018 With Under The Display Finger Print Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bezel-less And On-screen Finger Print Scanner Craze by rekeson: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't understand the new obsession with Bezel-less displays, and onscreen finger print scanner?

The whole noise is becoming deafening and annoying. I don't find either of the 2 innovations appealing enough to even stimulate any kind of emotions in me.

Call me when they start making phones with screens that cannot break, phones with batteries that can last a week with a single charge, etc.

Only then will I be excited not some mundane innovations that aren't even making any sense.

MODIFIED: we that happen to find ourselves in shiiiiit hole countries like Nigeria shouldn't go after aesthetics, instead we should go for specs that are in line with our poverty stricken economies.

An unbreakable screen and a monster battery should be more important to a Nigerian than fanciful scanner and bezeless whatever....
Re: The Bezel-less And On-screen Finger Print Scanner Craze by jetz(m): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
a step at a time bro we getting there...
Re: The Bezel-less And On-screen Finger Print Scanner Craze by rekeson: 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
jetz:
a step at a time bro we getting there...

Lol.

But I prefer OEMs to start thinking in that direction instead of diverting attention to fancy like onscreen scanner and co.
Re: The Bezel-less And On-screen Finger Print Scanner Craze by daryoor(m): 8:16am On Jan 15, 2018
the people shouting bezel always have light, so they wont insist om 7000 mah battery that will make the phone unbearably heavy.

aesthetic is important , very very important what buying a expensive phone for status.

i prefer my techno l9 plus my s6 edge simply because the l9 plus' battery is a monster.
Re: The Bezel-less And On-screen Finger Print Scanner Craze by rekeson: 9:24am On Jan 15, 2018
daryoor:
the people shouting bezel always have light, so they wont insist om 7000 mah battery that will make the phone unbearably heavy.

aesthetic is important , very very important what buying a expensive phone for status.

i prefer my techno l9 plus my s6 edge simply because the l9 plus' battery is a monster.

Well said bro, but we in shiiiiit hole countries like Nigeria shouldn't go after aesthetics, instead we should go for specs that are in line with our poverty stricken economies.

An unbreakable screen and a monster battery should be more important to a Nigerian than fanciful scanner and bezeless whatever....
Re: The Bezel-less And On-screen Finger Print Scanner Craze by daryoor(m): 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
rekeson:

Well said bro, but we in shiiiiit hole countries like Nigeria shouldn't go after aesthetics, instead we should go for specs that are in line with our poverty stricken economies.

u son talk am finish . e be like say na shithole dey rain now. cheesy
Re: The Bezel-less And On-screen Finger Print Scanner Craze by Ennyholar: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
I don't really like all bezelless
A device like Camon CM does it for me.
Re: The Bezel-less And On-screen Finger Print Scanner Craze by ewizard1: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ennyholar:
I don't really like all bezelless
A device like Camon CM does it for me.
And the Camon CM is "Bezelful".

(1) (Reply)

The Phone With The Best Security System Announced. Check It Out! / Leagoo S8 Full Specification And Price / Samsung To Launch Galaxy S10 And Its Foldable Smartphone Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.