Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools (21042 Views)

Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / Violence Mars Rufus Giwa Polytechnic SUG Election, One Student Dead (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools by psychologist(m): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2018
Vg
Re: Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools by joenor(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2018
School sha... he nor easy, but the important thing is that just be focus.
Re: Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools by rawpadgin(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2018
Lol funny as fvck but education is overrated sha
Re: Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools by jinneyb(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2018
Ajewealth123:
unilorin SUG night A.K.A bonfire ,100level i use leg trek reach quarters i just jejely endure am that year.200level bonfire wey ,no concern me i still go that onr na hin worst pass ,use leg trek reach oke odo before i see taxi.

special shoutout to that unilorin guy that sang YANMIJE AND MAFIMISILE NEVER KNEW WHY THAT GUY DIDNT LATER BLOW
THE GUY WAS GOOD

Sure boi, his name is Jamboreen, he's doing good but not in the music industry, but still in the entertainment industry. We served together in Oyo State and he's still in Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools by DanielsParker(m): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2018
lol. this takes me back to days in my first year at UNN. I was walking all over the school looking for faculty of biological sciences (jimbaz building) . I was forming old student and didn't wanna ask anyone for directions. I walked for several hours and finally asked a passerby..lo and behold, I was even standing in front of the building.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools by Chartey(m): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2018
Ajewealth123:
unilorin SUG night A.K.A bonfire ,100level i use leg trek reach quarters i just jejely endure am that year.200level bonfire wey ,no concern me i still go that onr na hin worst pass ,use leg trek reach oke odo before i see taxi.

special shoutout to that unilorin guy that sang YANMIJE AND MAFIMISILE NEVER KNEW WHY THAT GUY DIDNT LATER BLOW
THE GUY WAS GOOD

Jamboreen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools by lozanni(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2018
Lol. Those were the days.
Also remember you had to rush from one end of the campus to the other end, sometimes several times a day, because you had to attend all the borrowed courses from other departments. All the freshers were always moving in crowds to attend these lectures, and were easily recognized by this.
Re: Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools by naomishmuel(f): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2018
lol... Sitting in a lecture hall from 8am, waiting for ur class that is supposed to hold by 12pm jst because u want front seat!
Unique Uniport!
Re: Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools by xwin(m): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2018
Ajewealth123:

THE GUY WAS GOOD
Lol. Me sef be think say that Mafimisile crooner go blow .
Re: Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools by Scout60(m): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
neolboy:
Feel free to add yours
I swear you are from futo
Re: Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools by Deejay777(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
wen u want to submit assignment lasan and dey are asking u to line up, u wil b like "wat is all dis nonsense again"

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools by Dafreeguy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
sandrahnaub:
Chai! I was SOOO no 4

Lemme not show my weyrey grin

Acting like I couldn't hurt a fly(still can't doh literally)
undecided
sandrahnaub:
Chai! I was SOOO no 4

Re: Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools by Freeman59: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
grin

hahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools by Twilights(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
Unilorin, unilorin. Chai, mee lo melo la fe wi.
Re: Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools by Beesluv: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
neolboy:
Stress of locating the admin block
I can relate with this. grin Only God knows how many to and fro i did btw accounting library in science block and accounting department
Re: Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools by Praissey: 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
sandrahnaub:
Chai! I was SOOO no 4

Hey. wink
Re: Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools by mykwaba: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
You can always get your off campus student accommodation on Kwaba

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics / Applications For 2017/2018 Chevening Scholarships Are Now Open!!! / Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.