Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) (43845 Views)

Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? / Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by oloriadejoke(f): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Result of using your anus as sense or your reasoning instead of your brain
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Kizyte(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
1 Timothy 5:23
You try!
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by cashmyles: 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
My bro!! Please kindly read Proverbs 20 verse 1

The Bible says

" Wine is a mocker and beer a brawler; whoever is led astray by them is not wise ".

2 Likes

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Surdking(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
shammahyaro:
The guy is so cute sef
Your lips cute pass am
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Kizyte(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

good for him...... Na him money dey buy the drink, him mouth they lick the bear and him kidney they suffer am.

See him lips like the yansh of sokoto red
Shebi you be NwaAmaikpe wife?
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Justbright(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
abbey621:

A bottle of beer per day helps to lower blood pressure, helps with anxiety and is a good relief for depression. While 3 or more bottles per day increases blood pressure and contributes to weight gain.

Moral: Anything done in excess is bad for you. E.g msex, alcohol, studying, driving, talking e.t.c

I wonder how pple feel so free to come to public platform to showcase their level of ignorance just to prove a point...saying alcohol is dangerous to ones health is d height of dumness
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Akalia:
Handsome bobo! See pink lips.
A gaylusac has been spotted angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by merci01(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
even Satan quote the bible for Jesus Christ to suite his selfish desire so is not new for unbelievers to be quoting the scripture to suite their selfish interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Horlufemi(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
superemmy:
Chai. This guy no know say Bible fit support anything. Depending on the scripture that suits you.

Even manipulative pastors
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
A little wine is good for the heart but don't get drunk
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Jerveyjay(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ignorance! Na cheap bear he dey drink set.. Smhhhhhhh
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
shammahyaro:
The guy is so cute sef

Your boyfriend right now shocked
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by DickTator1: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Stupid man
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by kachiz(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Choi! shocked shocked

This Hero chill die!!
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by pejuakinab: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
When punna is itching someone

shammahyaro:
The guy is so cute sef
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Tunsboy17(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
you know the truth , just know that too much of everything is bad
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by sogud(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
metronaijadotng:
Martez C. Uwa:

I don’t understand why people are complaining when they see me drinking to help my ministry, some of you don’t know the bible, here’s expo to y’all….

And for those asking if wine is alcohol Please go and read Genesis 9:21..when he drank some of its wine, he became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent.

http://www.metronaija.ng/nigerian-facebook-user-posts-bible-verse-bottle-beer-justify-drinking/

u re a fool
did d Bible say alcohol or hero
mumu lyk u, d bible wine
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Vernor(m): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
PLEASE HELP ME SHOW THIS TO THE OP OR THE WRITER HE SHOULD READ PROVERBS 31: 4-6 ALOUD.
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by johnaruson(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
You are right, beer made of corn or rice is not a sin, while it is your illiterate pastors that are sinners, because the preach lies.
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Vernor(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
[b][/b] Please help tell the Op or the writer, that he should read PROVERBS 31:4-8 Aloud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by shegra58: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
denkyw:
I no know why this thing no dey high me again angry
You don be addict grin
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
yes! he is right! even Jesus and his so called mother was drunk at the wedding grin
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
merci01:
even Satan quote the bible for Jesus Christ to suite his selfish desire so is not new for unbelievers to be quoting the scripture to suite their selfish interest
How else could he quote Psalm 91:11–12 to Jesus? He studies it. And he studies how to distort it and pervert it by plausible misinterpretations.
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Vainglory: 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
That's my brand!! Team HERO.

1 Like

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Meshach163(m): 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jesus didn't turn water to wine for people to bath with it,but for them to shark.continue drinking guy I day your back

2 Likes

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
cold beer
but this yebos like hero beer o
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by inze(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
. . . Whenever you need to quote the Bible to justify a wrong purpose, the devil will give you a chapter
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by koolaid87: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
desreek9:
That verse was refering to Noah, Ham his son saw his unclothedness, that is what the effect of being drunk is like, the bible is not against strong drink, it says drink but dont get drunk, apply wisdom.

The reason why most churches are against alchohol is cos people will get addicted, become drunk, abuse the priviledge. We've all heard stories of what drunkeness has caused.

They should always preach it like it is. They are not obligated to decide for their members.

Alcohol is acceptable. Don't abuse it

Simple.

1 Like

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by bodmas119(m): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
U be drunkard

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by horlakunle25(m): 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
shammahyaro:
The guy is so cute sef
hmmmmm!! Shud I give u his number??
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by lakesider(m): 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
desreek9:
That verse was refering to Noah, Ham his son saw his unclothedness, that is what the effect of being drunk is like, the bible is not against strong drink, it says drink but dont get drunk, apply wisdom.

The reason why most churches are against alchohol is cos people will get addicted, become drunk, abuse the priviledge. We've all heard stories of what drunkeness has caused.

But can we really do all what the bible says
That's a book written 2000 years ago ..
I want to believe everything about the earth has changed
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by josh123(m): 12:05am On Jan 15, 2018
shammahyaro:
The guy is so cute sef
babe am cuter than him can we link up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ / Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire / I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.