Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

RRS Arrests Gun Bandit, 3 Others - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Arrests Gun Bandit, 3 Others (402 Views)

RRS Arrests Five "Awawa Boys" (Photos) / RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos / RRS Arrests Man Who Hugs His Victims Before Stealing Their Phones (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RRS Arrests Gun Bandit, 3 Others by nazzyon(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
RRS arrests gun bandit, 3 others

By Adewunmi Abodunrin,

The Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command has arrested Omole Ridwan, 21, for supplying a gun to three robbery suspects in Somolu, Lagos.

At the time of his arrest at his parents’ house in Ajah area of Lagos, Omole disclosed that he bought the gun to scare away cult members who were disturbing his cult group in Ajah area of Lagos State.

Omole who confessed to be an Aiye cult member said he bought the gun from a secondary school mate for N9,000 because of rival cult members who were disturbing him on the street.

http://www.theguildng.com/rrs-arrests-gun-bandit-3-others/

Re: RRS Arrests Gun Bandit, 3 Others by musco4me: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
shocked
Re: RRS Arrests Gun Bandit, 3 Others by ourfather: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ourfather is typing.... .

Whenever i see a person's name mentioned for crime, i quickly go On facebook to search for the person.. I usually find Them but Then i realised that the lives they lead on facebook does not portray criminality then it becomes clearer to me that people are not what you see on social media...
That beautiful girl might be a robber, the Cool looking introvert boy a rapist or paedophile.... Just passing

Those boys could be innocent sef ... They could just be people random arrested on the street . undecidedThis zooishCountry

(1) (Reply)

SARS Again #endsars / BREAKING: 16 Killed In Fresh Herdsmen, Farmers Clash In Benue / Woman Stabbed Her Friend To Death Over A 1k Loan She Refused To Pay..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.