Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Land Search Between Sango Otta And Canaan Land Axis. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Search Between Sango Otta And Canaan Land Axis. (510 Views)

Distress Sales : Lands With Structure On At Ijoko, Sango Otta And Maya Ikorodu / 3AD Nightclub In Otta, Ogun On Fire / Help!i Am In Need Of A Shop At Iyana Iyesi Or Anywhere Close To Canaan Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Search Between Sango Otta And Canaan Land Axis. by ipain: 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hello,

There is a search for land between Sango Otta and Canaan Land Axis, with search stopping at Canaan Land.

Is It possible to get a land around this perimeter for 700k-1.5M?

Please indicate.

Thank you.
Re: Land Search Between Sango Otta And Canaan Land Axis. by ipain: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
I might stretch a bit to Atan, though I don't really fancy that axis. I have not been there much, I think once.

how good in terms of road and electricity is Atan? Most of my searches on jiji bring results around that side but can't make a good informed decision.
Re: Land Search Between Sango Otta And Canaan Land Axis. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
ipain:
I might stretch a bit to Atan, though I don't really fancy that axis. I have not been there much, I think once.

how good in terms of road and electricity is Atan? Most of my searches on jiji bring results around that side but can't make a good informed decision.

I will do further consultation regards your request and I will get back to you on this, though there are properties selling between 350k and 400k in Atan, but I've never visit the site in person to have full knowledge about the location.

Aside that, there are some others my fellows are in charge within Sango to Winners and Atan axis but let me do more consultation regards all available options in case we might find anyone that suit your preference.
Re: Land Search Between Sango Otta And Canaan Land Axis. by polimaf(m): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
There are properties in atan for 350k to 1M, depends on the proximity to canaanland... some areas after canaanland and behind canaanland shouldn't be more than 1m... Let me know if we can work on this

(1) (Reply)

For Real Investors: Properties For Sale Close To Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro / - / The Grand Launching Of Vip Garden, Boystown Ipaja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.