Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

E-money Sounds Inspirational As He Shows Off His Gucci Bags In Dapper Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Sounds Inspirational As He Shows Off His Gucci Bags In Dapper Post (1183 Views)

Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot / Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos / Jim Iyke Blends His Dapper Attire With Gucci Shoes For A Show In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Sounds Inspirational As He Shows Off His Gucci Bags In Dapper Post by fishyemu: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
As shared on his official Instagram

Cc : lalasticlala

Re: E-money Sounds Inspirational As He Shows Off His Gucci Bags In Dapper Post by fishyemu: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
He is really looking fly always.
Re: E-money Sounds Inspirational As He Shows Off His Gucci Bags In Dapper Post by makydebbie(f): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Money makes us happy. cool

1 Like

Re: E-money Sounds Inspirational As He Shows Off His Gucci Bags In Dapper Post by Evablizin(f): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Money Is Good.

It's too late to fail. Amen.
Re: E-money Sounds Inspirational As He Shows Off His Gucci Bags In Dapper Post by madridguy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
If I get half of this guy money and handsomeness, I go don get wives reach six.

Fine boy with handsome bank accounts tongue
Re: E-money Sounds Inspirational As He Shows Off His Gucci Bags In Dapper Post by Horlaidex(m): 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Those bags are LV and not Gucci bro.
Re: E-money Sounds Inspirational As He Shows Off His Gucci Bags In Dapper Post by BiafranBushBoy: 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
madridguy:
If I get half of this guy money and handsomeness, I go don get wives reach six.

Fine boy with handsome bank accounts tongue

Reason you won't have it. Muslims sef.!!

Others would pray to have that kinda money and set up industries or employ people!!

You na wife dey hungry you. 6 wives for that matter!!

No wonder the Core north is like .......

Bullshit!!
Re: E-money Sounds Inspirational As He Shows Off His Gucci Bags In Dapper Post by biacan(f): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
RANGE ROVER SPROT makes me happy....... embarassed embarassed cool
Re: E-money Sounds Inspirational As He Shows Off His Gucci Bags In Dapper Post by milliman(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Horlaidex:
Those bags are LV and not Gucci bro.

Who cares? You buy one first
Re: E-money Sounds Inspirational As He Shows Off His Gucci Bags In Dapper Post by milliman(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
RANGE ROVER SPOT makes me happy....... embarassed embarassed cool

RAnge Rover Spot ko Beer Parlor Spot ni
Re: E-money Sounds Inspirational As He Shows Off His Gucci Bags In Dapper Post by madridguy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Why the attack on my personality na? Ayam too small to know what I want in life?

BiafranBushBoy:

Reason you won't have it. Muslims sef.!!

Others would pray to have that kinda money and set up industries or employ people!!

You na wife dey hungry you. 6 wives for that matter!!

No wonder the Core north is like .......

Bullshit!!
Re: E-money Sounds Inspirational As He Shows Off His Gucci Bags In Dapper Post by BiafranBushBoy: 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
madridguy:
Why the attack on my personality na? Ayam too small to know what I want in life?

No, you have misplaced priorities that would give birth to many Almajiries, once the money finish.

We are already suffering as a result of uneducated offsprings of careless couples, masquerading as herdsmen.

We don't want more of them.

Stick to one wife, and reinvest the money into industralization. Leave 6 wives alone, it adds nothing to the economy.
Re: E-money Sounds Inspirational As He Shows Off His Gucci Bags In Dapper Post by biacan(f): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
milliman:

RAnge Rover Spot ko Beer Parlor Spot ni
undecided
Re: E-money Sounds Inspirational As He Shows Off His Gucci Bags In Dapper Post by Homeboiy: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Somebody call the police

Liverpool is raping man city
Re: E-money Sounds Inspirational As He Shows Off His Gucci Bags In Dapper Post by BiafranBushBoy: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
RANGE ROVER SPOT makes me happy....... embarassed embarassed cool

Sport. Not Spot.

Go school, you say na Nairaland you wan stay!!

(1) (Reply)

See This Viral Photo Of Kaduna Corper / Biodun Okeowo, Aka Omobutty-i Am Proud Of My Big Butt / PHOTOS: Actress, Mosun Filani Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.