Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely (1101 Views)

Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) / My Dog Just Littered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by ishiamu(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys I just added this beautiful pet dog to my fleets of dogs... Hope y'all like it.

P.S : Focus on the dog not the lady

Pics loading lalasticlala mynd44 seun do the needful
Re: Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by ishiamu(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
ishiamu:
Hey guys I just added this beautiful pet dog to my fleets of dogs... Hope y'all like it.

P.S : Focus on the dog not the lady

Pics loading lalasticlala mynd44 seun do the needful

Re: Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by ishiamu(m): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=ishiamu post=64198572][/quote]

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by ishiamu(m): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
ishiamu:

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by ishiamu(m): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=ishiamu post=64198652][/quote]

Re: Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by ishiamu(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=ishiamu post=64198696][/quote]

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun am done oo. Una like am?
Re: Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by ishiamu(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
ishiamu:

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun am done oo. Una like am?

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun do something na make I add snake pics?
Re: Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by edimolu(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
very beautiful lady

1 Like

Re: Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by toms55(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
very sexy lady grin

1 Like

Re: Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by cedar3: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
A Lhasa or Eskimo? Am a bit confused.
Re: Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by cedar3: 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=ishiamu post=64198652][/quote]
That's some nice apartments in the background. Won't you consider moving to one of them?

1 Like

Re: Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by ishiamu(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun do something
Re: Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by Skeelzknl: 6:55am On Jan 15, 2018
ishiamu:
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun do something

My brother how is this news that you want them to push it to the front page

Well the lady is so cute please share her number cus seems that's who you really want us to see cool

If not I see no reason for the last 4pics.

Ps. No fighting oo

1 Like

Re: Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by ishiamu(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2018
Skeelzknl:

My brother how is this news that you want them to push it to the front page

Well the lady is so cute please share her number cus seems that's who you really want us to see cool

If not I see no reason for the last 4pics.

Ps. No fighting oo

Nah I showcased the dog not the lady she was fortunate to be with her.... This is a forum not CNN or bbc
Re: Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by Skeelzknl: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2018
ishiamu:

Nah I showcased the dog not the lady she was fortunate to be with her.... This is a forum not CNN or bbc

*smile*

Ok agreed not CNN or BBC but still share her number Biko cool remember there is love in sharing .. cool

Thank you in advance Mr Ishiamu.

2 Likes

Re: Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by aywhy93(m): 9:34am On Jan 15, 2018
See as the Pet fine, con still use slight make up...! Can I adopt her please? *winks*
Re: Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by ishiamu(m): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2018
Skeelzknl:

*smile*

Ok agreed not CNN or BBC but still share her number Biko cool remember there is love in sharing .. cool

Thank you in advance Mr Ishiamu.

I'll pass the number aspect sha
Re: Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by ishiamu(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun so you guys ignored this beautiful ��� dog .... Cos it ain't snake or buhari kuo?
Re: Hey Petlanders.... A Pet Dog Just Arrived... She's So Lovely by Skeelzknl: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
ishiamu:

I'll pass the number aspect sha

That's my man wink

Oya now .. how do I get it ? Or you drop me your WhatsApp so I can hit you up ?

I'm smiling big already cool

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Breeds For Security Dogs / 6months Old Male Lhasa Apso Available(great Quality)(sold sold sold) / Lhasa Apso FOR SALE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.