Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,725 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Why I Didn't Select Sanchez- Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Didn't Select Sanchez- Wenger (471 Views)

Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League / Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win / Arsenal Go Back On Their Words And Are Willing To Sell Sanchez Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Didn't Select Sanchez- Wenger by tallfish145(m): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Arsène Wenger gave the latest on the transfer speculation surrounding the Chilean, and answered questions on possible new signings.
Read the transcript from his post-match press conference below
on whether he can afford to lose Alexis…
Look, if Alexis goes we need to replace him. When you look today we missed many players in our squad and you see that we have a weight in the team, and if players like Alexis go, we have of course to respond to it. Will he go or not? I do not know, but at the moment it’s the transfer period and in this kind of period you try to use the players that are completely focused at being at the club.
on whether he feels Alexis will go…
I don’t master the rhythm of that, but it could happen today or tomorrow, or not at all, that’s why I didn’t take a decision. I didn’t want to travel with him and suddenly he goes somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

9 Odds Booking Code For Tonight's Games / Tottenham Spurs VS Juventus (20:45) / 'ronaldo From Another Galaxy’ – Zidane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.