Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Ladies! In Case You Need This Particular Kind Of Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladies! In Case You Need This Particular Kind Of Service (439 Views)

How To Block Your Bank Account And SIM Card In Case Of Emergency / To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This / In Case You Need Company Profile For An Award Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! In Case You Need This Particular Kind Of Service by Demzy4: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Since this hasn't been done, let me be the first to try it wink

Ladies, if you need someone to pleasure you, kindly buzz me.
Demzydaemond@gmail.com

It doesn't necessarily mean sex should be involved. I mean, just you relieve your stress wink

No service charge, all for free.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! In Case You Need This Particular Kind Of Service by slimjohn2k5: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Troubled soul.
Get busy
Re: Ladies! In Case You Need This Particular Kind Of Service by Akalia(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lol, OP you are really frustrated with life. Of all things a nigga can do to be productive and constructive, you chose this shit?

(1) (Reply)

New Trend - Theft Of Transformer Armoured Cable / The Barber Shop / Liquid Soap Production Business...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.