Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* (5584 Views)

Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Kelly Hansome - Here I Come / Kelly Hansome Arrested & Released After Signing An Undertaking To Mo’hits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by tosinaded(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2010
http://www.notjustok.com/2010/04/12/world-premiere-kelly-hansome-catch/

now this is hard!

Kelly hansome is handsome,
i dnt need u to tel him.
bt b4 u ask keke,am the chosen one.
so lets talk about it(talk about wut)?
short black dude says he's sitting on top.
sitting on top of naija hip hop.
But ure so short am the ladder to the top.

Who the fucc is 2shotz?
Wen i killed mo'hits with 1shot!

Kellyhansome has gone wild i swear!

who born the maga
http://www.4shared.com/audio/XsYEFL2t/Kelly-Hansome_-_Who_Born_The_M.html

catch me if u can
http://www.4shared.com/audio/8qxe3-_P/Kelly_Hansome_-_Catch_Me_If_Yo.html

#itsnaija
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by jayflex: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2010
Damn that dude is getting desperate. Wetin M.I do am. His cheap shots just make him look more and more stupid. One hit track (though some ppl may disagree it was a hit)and two diss tracks. If no one replies him, he's effectively screwed
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by tosinaded(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2010
Apparently his beef with mi is as a result of fast money fast cars track!

Guess kelly took is personal cos his new enemies keke and d1 were in that line.

2shotz also took a swipe at him in oyoyo
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by tosinaded(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2010
Apparently his beef with mi is as a result of fast money fast cars track!

Guess kelly took is personal cos his new enemies keke and d1 were in that line.

2shotz also took a swipe at him in oyoyo
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by rocnaija(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2010
"Kelly Handsome is Handsome, I'll tell him when I see him
But if I want a man it must be Keke or D-one
"

Can't believe he took that as a diss.
He's clutching at straws now.
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by chrisical(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2010
Na this wimp dey cook beef with M.I  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by Genuflect(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
This guy is jus digging his grave
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by aldon: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2010
Kelly handsome toh bad #am out
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by idaraosso(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2010
i hope he can finish wat he has started,
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by eldee(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2010
Maynne . . . maga gast pay ooh.
See what unemployment has done to boys. . . is this the new way he's going to try??

Come on, how can you move from 'I be Man U, na why you dey look like malu' to 'Like Jigga I be talking more shiiit'??
It's just doesn't make any sense. . . stick to what you learnt man, go beg Kennis jare.

'I took Mohit's down with one shot'?? grin grin grin

Isn't it this negro that got murked on a track last week?? grin grin
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by eldee(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2010
And what does Mister Incredible do??
Jokes about it . . . M.I is sumn else grin grin grin

[size=16pt]'Wait!!!!! , Kelly Hansome Dissed Me? But but but, I said I'm friends with kelly hansome!, Woah, Me sad much!'[/size]
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by HJ1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2010
eldee:

And what does Mister Incredible do??
Jokes about it . . . M.I is sumn else grin grin grin

[size=16pt]'Wait!!!!! , Kelly Hansome Dissed Me? But but but, I said I'm friends with kelly hansome!, Woah, Me sad much!'[/size]

oh u saw dat on twitter . . . . . . kelly is nigerian "Game" . . GROUPIES!!
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by ofokaofoki: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2010
funny track , me i like the beat, am particular about the beat of the song, but lyrically he was ok. i didnt know he could spit flows sef,. some of his bars are generic tho
good work kelly handsome , but i know that Mi knows that he is just joking !lol average song anyway.
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by Mobinga: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2010
grin grin grin, Kelly hansome wants to die, tongue
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by mendohakeem: 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2010
well not bad but check this new tracks your comments would be much appreciated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KR0wVltb1Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5vTRjCwk1I
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by tavarez(f): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2010
Me i cant really judge kelly hansome.but the truth is that MI came into the game calling names recklessly on his record and while cats like D banj and Don Jazzy saw it as sweet promo from the Hip-Hop community,some other Artistes with names called out,didnt take it lightly and just as Big pun thre shots at Jay z { You aint gat no wings in Mi casa Que tes pasa / you not even in My classa } just because Jay Z said in a source magazine interview that big Pun was "OKAY".and pun didnt like being described as Okay,while some other cats would pop champagnes if Jay z were to say they are okay,some would take it as a slight, sorry to digress but i know well eough that Real beef is really not about Lyrics,but strategy {Ask Canibus} Kelly handsome is Fighting so many powers but the truth is dat kelly is WELL LOVED IN ALABA MARKET ,

lets see how the beef Goes,cuz personally i dont think MI would keep quiet, on the other hand someone said MI said he doesnt want to rap again that he wants to explore other areas of his creativity like acting,spoken word poetry,Fine arts singing,and Music producing,

Me im a kelly handsome fan , this nigga Mashed up Blackface and the tribunals with nasty instrumentals and his album before he travelled out MR Ugly beats is simply too dancehall, Kelly hansome makes good music,

I wont really Lie, im with Kelly on this one,

THE FADAFUCKKA MOVEMENT

#nowplaying Tribunals Ahead of the Game,
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by tosinaded(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2010
me feels all this sh.it is planned

#itsnaija
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by Amya(f): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2010
Seriously? Please o, is kelly hansome a rapper?
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by dawhizkid1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2010
eldee:

Maynne . . . maga gast pay ooh.
See what unemployment has done to boys. . . is this the new way he's going to try??

Come on, how can you move from 'I be Man U, na why you dey look like malu' to 'Like Jigga I be talking more shiiit'??
It's just doesn't make any sense. . . stick to what you learnt man, go beg Kennis jare.

'I took Mohit's down with one shot'?? grin grin grin

Isn't it this negro that got murked on a track last week?? grin grin
Which track? Bros eldee anylink plz!
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by thelion1: 3:26am On Apr 13, 2010
Oh my 4king gawd. . . . . . Kelly's delivery on that record was BAD and unforseen! Didn't know dude got delivery. Nice flows and word play with the names of his haters!!!! I love that iissshhh man. I can't wait for his album "Names of noise makers" to drop!!
H.J:

oh u saw dat on twitter . . . . . . kelly is nigerian "Game" . . GROUPIES!!

You need help! You have brain tumour. The game is the future of the Westside. Tell you moda i said so.

Now playing. . . . . . . . . Kelly Handsome - Catch me if you can
Next playing. . . . . . . . . Game - I don't need your love.
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by kachisxd: 7:28am On Apr 13, 2010
Oh oh oh oh Lord
Why do they keep pushing me, why do they keep pushing me
Oh oh oh oh Lord
Somebody wants to die, maybe they want to die

this goes out to kelly handsome, Its just a pity M.I wont beef u back but i'd have loved to watch him take u apart.
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by igboboy1(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2010
Advice to KH please stick to singing, this rap thing I aint too sure about it, Like your songs regardless
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by sinistyle(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2010
I'm pretty sure MI wont reply but I would love to see him fire blanks like a blind striker like he did with SWTD, an excuse for a diss track!
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by HJ1(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2010
thelion1:

Oh my 4king gawd. . . . . . Kelly's delivery on that record was BAD and unforseen! Didn't know dude got delivery. Nice flows and word play with the names of his haters!!!! I love that iissshhh man. I can't wait for his album "Names of noise makers" to drop!!
You need help! You have brain tumour. The game is the future of the Westside. Tell you moda i said so.

Now playing. . . . . . . . . Kelly Handsome - Catch me if you can
Next playing. . . . . . . . . Game - I don't need your love.

anoda GROUPIE on the loose . . .A-hole!! . . . . if game is the future of west-side . . . . then drew barrymore is future of afrobeat . . . .even ma moda knows dat . lol,
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by musicman1: 12:21am On Apr 14, 2010
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by Uchedude(m): 3:05am On Apr 14, 2010
Wow me likey, I love disses just hope M.I would keep it going by replying this, Kelly i feel you keep it going
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by shotster50(m): 3:49am On Apr 14, 2010
Heres M.I's full response, I don laff die.

MI_Abaga
#1: (ten steps after kelly hansome disses u): Remember,  You are still beautiful,  And God and your parents love you still,
7 minutes ago

MI_Abaga
#2 (Ten steps after kelly hansome disses you): Listen to song over and over till you know all lyrics and can appreciate artistry in song

MI_Abaga

#3 (ten steps after kelly hansome disses you): attend recovery group of artists recuperating after their own disses, eg, mohits, terry g etc

MI_Abaga
#4 (10steps after kelly hansome disses u): wear fake mustache for a month, disguise self, song is prolly so hot and everyone will know it!!

MI_Abaga
#5: (ten steps after kelly hansome disses you): write open apology to kelly hansome, post on www.360nobs.com sayng sorry 4 being succesful

MI_Abaga

#6 (ten steps after kelly hansome disses you) promise world 2 grow taller; seek out height doctor, or taller shoes e.g goth shoes 4rm camden

MI_Abaga
#7: (ten steps after kelly hansome disses you): collect all future awards saying,  I don’t deserve this, is kelly hansome here(he is not!)

#8 (ten steps after kelly hansome disses you) rewrite fast money fast cars,  Calling it,  Fast money fast cars; the fab life of kelly hnsme!

MI_Abaga
#9 (ten steps after kelly hansome disses you): refer to show promoters as ‘Maga’ making phrase maga don pay,  Relevant and correct to self!

MI_Abaga
#10 (ten things to do after kelly hansome disses you): wonder why ‘kelly rowland’ is dissing you and why she sounds like a nigerian man
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by shotster50(m): 3:58am On Apr 14, 2010
Not to sure Kelly will get this.
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by Amya(f): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2010
Ten steps after kelly handsome disses you? Seriously funny!

I wouldn't want MI to go about trying to cook some powerful diss tracks for KH. because then, he'd be stooping so low.

These humorous responses is what KH needs to shake him off his reverie!
tosinaded@:

me feels all this sh.it is planned
not neccessarily.

#itsnaija
Re: Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* by tosinaded(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2010
This thing is planned abeg!

#itsnaija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Sings This Song. Its Yoruba And I Cant Remember It! / Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson / Naija Boyz Black & Yellow African Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.