Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking (45765 Views)

Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Dino Melaye With Ajufo, Steve / Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking by donsiqua(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2018
Agba Akin no dey carry last grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking by Elenurazorr(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2018
mumu senator
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking by Allenken225588: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2018
if na me ehh...we must coagulate ohh..no dulling..no chill d old man didn't get a chance to do al dis in skul!! busy writing spill overz

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 15, 2018
Our democracy is really " home grown"

In the developed world from where we copied this system of governance, such acts is frowned at.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 8:13am On Jan 15, 2018
BUHARImyDOG:
That girl Toto go sweet
Nigerians minds are corrupt. must every thing be knac knac

Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking by introvertme: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2018
OLAFIMIX:
Good day, please can anyone help me with any good male fashion designer where I can learn how to sew men's wear. I live at around isolo. Thanks

Post it in the fashion section
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking by Sunnywhite33: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2018
Old man were like young things kontinu
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking by chubinwa(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2018
bt she used to b thinner dan dis.
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking by Duru009(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2018
I like this mam style !
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking by able20(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
The senator posted a photo of himself with the curvy Actress, Yvonne Nelson and tongues are wagging already.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/just-go-and-knack-her-nigerians-react.html

Just get her pregnant immediately.
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking by ofwest47(m): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2018
at what mega Naira to the lady.
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking by kcmichael: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
The senator posted a photo of himself with the curvy Actress, Yvonne Nelson and tongues are wagging already.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/just-go-and-knack-her-nigerians-react.html

I just like this babe.Dino pls leave her alone.Her Toto needs some bleeping������������

Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking by OyinO: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2018
Proceed to knack her akpako and allow us to breathe some fresh air.
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking by justseyi(m): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2018
I'M CONFUSED. THIS IS TO MAKE US LAUGH?
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking by QueenTata(f): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
devilmaycry:
and this is news ...how?
Because it got fans talking
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking by alexmakaay(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
look at that man at the background...
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking by alexmakaay(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
the man at the background...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Becomes International Observer Ahead Of Rerun Elections In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security / Douye Diri Sworn In As Bayelsa Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.