Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Room Mate Cut Me With Razor Because I’m More Beautiful Than Her” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Room Mate Cut Me With Razor Because I’m More Beautiful Than Her” (582 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Room Mate Cut Me With Razor Because I’m More Beautiful Than Her” by Preciouschimara: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
A 200 level Philosophy Student of the University of Port Harcourt, Nancy Ekeh, revealed on social media that her roomate with the name, Okoija Oreva used a razor blade t tear her face, over claims that she’s more beautiful than her. Read More Click>>>http://amgossiping..com.ng/2018/01/my-room-mate-cut-me-with-razor-because.html
Re: My Room Mate Cut Me With Razor Because I’m More Beautiful Than Her” by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
I can only agree to this when I see your pinsure and her own without makeup
Re: My Room Mate Cut Me With Razor Because I’m More Beautiful Than Her” by dsocioemmy(m): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
There were signs all along but you didn't notice. Kai girls can beef themselves sha
Re: My Room Mate Cut Me With Razor Because I’m More Beautiful Than Her” by Germandude: 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hide ur boyfriend also

(1) (Reply)

Chrisland School Supervisor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling Two-year-old Pupil / Travelling To United Arab Emirates / Lonely 90-year-old Woman Leaves A Heartbreaking Letter On Her Neighbor’s Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.