Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

How To Grow Facial Hairs In A Week Or Two - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Grow Facial Hairs In A Week Or Two (671 Views)

How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? / How Often Do You Wash Your Bra/boxers In A Week? / Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Grow Facial Hairs In A Week Or Two by GodsteinEinstein(m): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
I'm 19 and almost completely bald. I have tried many ways to regrow my hair sometimes i see results but they don't last. It's as if my head will go bald permanently and not grow back so i have learned to accept my hair the Way it is and i want to shine it morrow morrow. But the problem is i have no facial hairs at all to match the look I'm going for so how do i grow a beard in a week or two coz I'm in a haste to barb off my remaining hairs
Re: How To Grow Facial Hairs In A Week Or Two by Caustics: 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Grow afro and let it turn to dada. it will make your hair strong and cure the baldness. forced hair growth doesn't last.
Re: How To Grow Facial Hairs In A Week Or Two by flames007(m): 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
oga FTC,I'm not sure you did comprehension in school.somebody's balding you say he should grow dada. grin.
op,if your dad,grandads have this condition just know it is genetic.
before you give up,I think there are some effective hair regrowth creams you can try.they can be very expensive though.
Re: How To Grow Facial Hairs In A Week Or Two by GodsteinEinstein(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
I'm not yet satisfied more helps!! Pls!!
Re: How To Grow Facial Hairs In A Week Or Two by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
This might not be helpful, but accept what the situation is. Your situation is opposite of mine some years ago. When I was in my early teenage, hair started to rapidly appear in my face and all over my body. I tried to completely remove them by any means, but failed and this started to make me very depress. But through time I started to accept the situation and here I'm now in my early 20s not being depressed about it.

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Facial Hairs In A Week Or Two by Demarcel(m): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
Marcelo:
http://pageantvote.es/pageants/306/contestants/1203

STEPS TO VOTE

1. You must click on the link below and LIKE the official page of the Pageant

https://www.facebook.com/Miss-Orient-Nigeria-organisation-1555293344715090/

2. Click on voting Link below to view all contestants

http://pageantvote.es/pageants/306

3. Hit the Vote button under my image.
You can vote once every 24 hours

4. Voting ends on 31st January 2018

5. Please don't buy votes for me. It's forbidden

PREMIUM VOTE IS FORBIDDEN

(1) (Reply)

Look At What Nigerians Are Doing In Russia,surprising!!! / Black Woman Crowned Winner Of Miss Universe Great Britain For The 1st Time / Perfect Nails For Every Occasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.