Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

To Whom It May Concern - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / To Whom It May Concern (556 Views)

to whom it may concern / Urgent Job Application To Whom It May Concern... / Green Concern For Development (GREENCODE) Job Recruitment (9 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Whom It May Concern by sistar007(m): 12:01am On Jan 15, 2018
I am a Mechanical engineering graduate of Federal University of Technology Owerri. The nature of my degree course and industrial training experience has prepared me for this position. I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I am flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm. I'm keen to work for a company with a great reputation and high profile like your company.
I am able to take on the responsibility of this position immediately, and have the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.
Re: To Whom It May Concern by showietee: 12:20am On Jan 15, 2018
complete the cover letter.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For An Affordable One Room Apartment In Lekki /ajah Area / Smooth 98.1fm Graduate Interns Recruitment | How To Apply For Smooth 98.1fm Job / Vacancy In An I.T Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.