Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Best Phone In The World - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Phone In The World (1060 Views)

With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? / Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research / Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Phone In The World by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2007
I think it's Sony Ericsson undecided
Re: The Best Phone In The World by bluenubian(f): 1:47am On Mar 02, 2007
yeah yeah yeah angry, that was 2005, it will get old tongue
Re: The Best Phone In The World by casper(m): 5:02am On Mar 02, 2007
i just got the W800i today, it is the BOMB!!!!!
Re: The Best Phone In The World by texazzpete(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2007
you're referring to a 2005 award? Don't u know how things get old in the tech world?
Re: The Best Phone In The World by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 04, 2007
Thanks for sharing
Re: The Best Phone In The World by texazzpete(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2007
Negro hush!
That's an old listing, and thaty's for the Sony Ericsson W600i, reviewed in 2005.
It won the award for 'best world phone' not 'best phone in the world'.
Even CNET that compiled that list gave it a score of 7.6/10, which is good but not great.
156 owners of the phone gave it 7.1/10 in the user review column.

go check out the overwhelmingly poor reviews SE p990i has been getting. My friend bought one and has since sworn never to buy another SE phone again. in this day and age, which other smartphone do you need to go into the menu before you hard reset? the firmware in his phone crashed, and he can't even flash it because you need to do that online.
imagine what Sony Ericcson is doing. they shipped the p990i with lots of bugs, to fix the problem you need to update the firmware. you can't even download the firmware and then flash, the firmware is flashed on the phone as it's downloading. if your internet connection drops in the process, you have a dead smartphone.

SE sucks!
Re: The Best Phone In The World by hola2ng(m): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Gurus Needed Urgently To Solve Celtels Error Message! / Xtreme_mobile_downloads! / Best Phone For Gprs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.