Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,363 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit (13885 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by EdifiedCEO: 5:47am On Jan 15, 2018
Dencia rocked the Gucci Gucci crystal ribbed viscose and when a fan said it was N1.3m,she humbly corrected him,noting it is 3.5m ....She wrote

@obiora_igwe if I’m doing the maths right, it’s 3.5M not 1.3M,don’t price me down bro. Happy Sunday.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/its-n35m-dencia-corrects-fan-over-price.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by Partnerbiz(f): 6:23am On Jan 15, 2018
dencia wetin?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by veekid(m): 6:48am On Jan 15, 2018
3.5m for a cloth cos it can charge my phone abi? Who she epp gan sef?

18 Likes

Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by spartoo: 6:48am On Jan 15, 2018
that outfit is definitely rented. how would they buy a cloth that costs 3.5m or 1.3m just to wear to one show?

if na me buy am ehn, na everyday I go dey wear am till I die

undecided

34 Likes

Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by modath(f): 6:49am On Jan 15, 2018
How many times will this "non news" make front page? undecided......Minus the outrageous price tag, the jump suit is ugly, so why the repost for goodness sake...

Seun, you & your Mods need serious talking to!! sad

21 Likes

Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:49am On Jan 15, 2018
Your life, your Gucci.
But what I do not understand is this. Shee you don't wear bathroom slippers of 150naira to the bathroom?
Are all your wears million+? I guess you wouldn't wear this twice in a month. Oh, have forgotten it can be rented too.
Madam, show us where this person priced you down in the first place. Do you really need to tell us the actual price in other to trend? Let you worth and success speak naa.
I know what people around you can do with 3.5m. But I have also forgotten that they all are very much fulfilled including you.
Let me not say misplaced priorities.
Isi nut ma manny. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by tygar(m): 6:49am On Jan 15, 2018
old news
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by kikiwendy(f): 6:50am On Jan 15, 2018
It's beautiful tho
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by evexx1(f): 6:50am On Jan 15, 2018
We already have a thread like this... why the repetition?

1 Like

Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by Dicksonpal: 6:50am On Jan 15, 2018
Misplaced priorities... Fools everywhere

3 Likes

Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by ctex4real(m): 6:51am On Jan 15, 2018
This same news has been posted before na angry
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by Esomchi44(m): 6:51am On Jan 15, 2018
Monday again
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by Goddieson01: 6:52am On Jan 15, 2018
Chai.. �no be small tin. This kind money for just dress, na to up her ash game I'm sure..
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by kesonas(m): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2018
abeg who she[color=#990000][/color] help grin
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by boolet: 6:53am On Jan 15, 2018
veekid:
3.5m for a cloth cos it can charge my phone abi? Who she epp gan sef?
spartoo:
that outfit is definitely rented. how would they buy a cloth that costs 3.5m or 1.3m just to wear to one show?

if na me buy am ehn, na everyday I go dey wear am till I die

undecided
Na only them know as them dey get the money. All for show noni.

1 Like

Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by sotall(m): 6:54am On Jan 15, 2018
This made front page yesterday.....
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by daryoor(m): 6:55am On Jan 15, 2018
oh low show
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by BenzEne1(m): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
Dencia rocked the Gucci Gucci crystal ribbed viscose and when a fan said it was N1.3m,she humbly corrected him,noting it is 3.5m ....She wrote

@obiora_igwe if I’m doing the maths right, it’s 3.5M not 1.3M,don’t price me down bro. Happy Sunday.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/its-n35m-dencia-corrects-fan-over-price.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

All these wanka shege clothes that can blind somebody....

If I'm doing the math right now that can buy me like 10 retro 5 Jordans, 20 club Jerseys and 25 trousers jean. With enough change to set up my business finally. Lol

And she prolly wouldn't wear that again.....

1 Like

Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by 2shure: 6:57am On Jan 15, 2018
dont be fooled guys
its only 150$ on ebay
thats the replica version.

naija celebs always telling lies
then in months time
they flood social media with they acct nos seeking donations.
i ho personally pour u acid for shoprite and wud bd a hero for it bich

1 Like

Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by eezeribe(m): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2018
I thought I saw this same topic on nairaland yesterday...
Idleness,poverty and being unintellectual are just making Nigerian youths to worship entertainers and even those that have no lives outside social media...
There is no country where their youths exhaust their energies on frivolities like Nigeria....
A country where;at the mention of talent hunt,everybody thinks only singing and acting....
A country where someone 'creates' an image with photoshop and it is celebrated as 'creativity'...
That's why China keeps breaking the limits everyday,their creative energy is really being harnessed maximally...

1 Like

Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 15, 2018
For the second time?? Hasn't this been on the FP before?
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by symbianDON(m): 7:03am On Jan 15, 2018
ok duncia.....we don hear!....even though I'm sure this is the okrika version tongue
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by pyscho(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2018
Why,What for, to please who, when did you get it, where did you lose your sense

1 Like

Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by wehdone(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2018
modath:

How many times will this "non news" make front page? undecided......Minus the outrageous price tag, the jump suit is ugly, so why the repost for goodness sake...

Seun, you & your Mods need serious talking to!! sad

Don't mind those aboki na mu.... Site owners are upping their games, these ones are remaining static! imbesides cheesy
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by Bossontop(m): 7:06am On Jan 15, 2018
undecided
Na wa for NL frontpage dese days ooo.....btw make una help me ask her weda d cloth na free ticket to heaven

Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:07am On Jan 15, 2018
Wetin dey happen to Nairaland, we dong see this junk and mumu news na.. Why repost am ? Or Dencia dong overtake tonto dikeh ?

Wetin e go add for our lives ?
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by johnstar(m): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2018
Ok
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by debolayinka(m): 7:11am On Jan 15, 2018
Daddy freezer will have nothing to say about this.

Idiettt.
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by teckmore(m): 7:11am On Jan 15, 2018
On which body?
3.5m wetin?
Investment capital
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2018
THESE WEARS ARE NOT EVEN BEAUTIFUL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars / Ay Live: Who Looked The Best? Nadia Buhari Or Yvonne Nelson / Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.