Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Replaced Funke Akindele-bello On The Cast List 'Avengers' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Replaced Funke Akindele-bello On The Cast List 'Avengers' (1023 Views)

Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Funke Akindele Bello / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Replaced Funke Akindele-bello On The Cast List 'Avengers' by GistMoreTV: 5:51am On Jan 15, 2018
GistMore.com

Top actress Genevieve Nnaji has replaced Funke Akindele-Bello on the cast list for upcoming Hollywood superhero film “Avengers: Infinity War”.

Funke's name was removed after it was revealed that she was never contacted for the role and it had to do with an alleged hack in the system. Genevieve Nnaji's name is now on the list and if legitimate, she'll play a member of the Black Panther’s guards - the 'Dora Milaje'.

https://www.gistmore.com/genevieve-nnaji-replaced-funke-akindele-bello-cast-list-avengers-infinity-war
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaced Funke Akindele-bello On The Cast List 'Avengers' by Dujardin(m): 5:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Whoever the hacker is, he just no wan give up on promoting nollywood actresses. lol

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaced Funke Akindele-bello On The Cast List 'Avengers' by VictorRomanov: 5:59am On Jan 15, 2018
Una don start again. Do you people even try to confirm these things??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaced Funke Akindele-bello On The Cast List 'Avengers' by OfficialAwol(m): 6:00am On Jan 15, 2018
I hate to play the tribal game, but for once, I'd say...

Igbo 1: 0 Yoruba.

The makers of Avengers finally got a brain not filled with macaroni. How can you leave the goddess and face of African entertainment and go for a certain.... ( you are free to complete the sentence)

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaced Funke Akindele-bello On The Cast List 'Avengers' by Dujardin(m): 6:07am On Jan 15, 2018
OfficialAwol:

The makers of Avengers finally got a brain not filled with macaroni. How can you leave the goddess and face of African entertainment and go for a certain.... ( you are free to complete the sentence)

You don't need to show us how you think, and am sure your brothers from the east will be ashamed for you. The movie has been cast and produced. Na only release remain. You speak for majority of Nigerians who hear news and just react without any personal findings.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaced Funke Akindele-bello On The Cast List 'Avengers' by IamGoke(m): 6:20am On Jan 15, 2018
All this hackers bad oooh....

Genevieve go be like.....

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaced Funke Akindele-bello On The Cast List 'Avengers' by IamGoke(m): 6:23am On Jan 15, 2018
OfficialAwol:

This is a true definition of junk....

Besides, Funke is far better than her......

I would suggest u start watching movies without sentiments!!!

crap!!!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaced Funke Akindele-bello On The Cast List 'Avengers' by SandraDiOku(f): 6:36am On Jan 15, 2018
OfficialAwol:

lol i die

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaced Funke Akindele-bello On The Cast List 'Avengers' by kachi19: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2018
Dujardin:

You don't need to show us how you think, and am sure your brothers from the east will be ashamed for you. The movie has been cast and produced. Na only release remain. You speak for majority of Nigerians who hear news and just react without any personal findings.

even Tessa Thompson who was the villain in Thor isn't confirmed yet. So wattaguan? It seems you have no idea how protective or the secrecy or the role of conduct of Marvel. Their scripts are even on timer, it self destructs. A movie isn't "done" until it's two months to release date

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Shows Off His N2.4 Million Gold-plated Iphone X / #bbnaija: Bambam Opens How Her Parents Reacted Over 'sex In Toilet' With Teddy A / Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.