Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US (20183 Views)

Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. / 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) / Policeman Who Flogged A Man With A Cutlass Faces Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:37am On Jan 15, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US by RZArecta2(m): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Osa Alohaneke, which kind name be dis sef? angry
Edo state
Re: Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US by safarigirl(f): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2018
Ihatepork:

"Pigs" is not a tribe in Nigeria but you quoted me talking about Benin grin Your daftness no be for here grin cheesy
the question asked was "what tribe is the nane from?"

You respond with a picture of "pig" because your IQ is less than 0.5

I quoted you to respond "Osa is a Benin name, so the tribe is obviously Benin"

Now, instead of you to say "thank you for the correction", you are busy advertising your stupidity to the world.

Let me leave you to it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US by Ihatepork: 10:48am On Jan 15, 2018
safarigirl:
the question asked was "what tribe is the nane from?"

You respond with a picture of "pig" because your IQ is less than 0.5

I quoted you to respond "Osa is a Benin name, so the tribe is obviously Benin"

Now, instead of you to say "thank you for the correction", you are busy advertising your stupidity to the world.

Let me leave you to it

Lmaoo...see as this one is analysing my comment grin. I should employ you full time. Dumbass!

He said Which kain name be this, and I replied "It's them" . What makes you think my picture was a direct answer to his question. Like I said, na guilty conscience dey worry you. Obviously, you're a pig . That's why you feel so hurt about it. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US by mzHANA(f): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2018
Ihatepork:

Lmaoo...see as this one is analysing my comment grin. I should employ you full time. Dumbass!

He said Which kain name be this, and I replied "It's them" . What makes you think my picture was a direct answer to his question. Like I said, na guilty conscience dey worry you. Obviously, you're a pig . That's why you feel so hurt about it. grin grin

Hanhan dis 1 don too much na

Eleyi ti poju na kilode

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US by Ihatepork: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2018
mzHANA:

Hanhan dis 1 don too much na

Eleyi ti poju na kilode

The girl is dumb . Analysing my comment as if it's a full time job. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US by triple996(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2018
Ihatepork:

The girl is dumb . Analysing my comment as if it's a full time job. cheesy
Be careful wooo
Haba it's to much now
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nnamdi kanu should come nd see his brothers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US by ogbeniolola: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2018
He's either from Anambra, enugu or imo.....You know these people are always in the news for reasons like this.
safarigirl:
since Pigs is not a tribe in Nigeria, we were only telling you what tribe Osa is from, since you cannot answer a question of "what tribe is Osa"

Thanks for admitting you're silly tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2018
Crime is a Crime regardless of tribe I see a lot of tribalistic remarks but the only thing boldly placed that foreign people will hold on to is the fact that he is a Nigerian. It’s time to be our brothers keeper instead of score keeper it affects us all
Re: Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US by summerky: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Hope you grab the flying pigs.....lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US by ipodstinks: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ihatepork:

I never mentioned any tribe. But thanks for admitting you're Ps. Guilty conscience lo ma pa eyin mejeji grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US by ernieboy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
livebynite:

Are you possesed? You are calling Benin people pigs? Are you normal?
DAT not a Benin name dude
Re: Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US by livebynite: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
ernieboy:

DAT not a Benin name dude

Oga sharrap if you don't know anything
Re: Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US by ernieboy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
livebynite:

Oga sharrap if you don't know anything
who is this idiot? I am trying to enlighten u and u are displaying ur ignorance in a public forum. mumu
Re: Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US by livebynite: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
ernieboy:

who is this idiot? I am trying to enlighten u and u are displaying ur ignorance in a public forum. mumu

Shut up fowl!

What do you know

Monkey
Re: Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US by Efikoroy: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

So the only thing u picked from this whole story is his name?

I just pity Nigeria youths.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
jerryunit48:
Why killing her when you can just move on with life no matter what she has done
cos that is what assaulters
doAnd also she didn't have a gun, dog, pepper spray or self defense

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Reporters Robbed Of Their Equipment While Filming Documentary On Crime / Another Gang Leader Surrenders To Police In Rivers / 21-year-old Arrested For Murder, Cultism In Imo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.