Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Want To Empower 1 Person. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Empower 1 Person. (4936 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Empower 1 Person. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2018
if you have a passion for car repairs, you live on the mainland, and you have a strong family support system that can take care of your basic needs Throughout your training period send a mail to
Gazzuzz@yahoo.com.

I will shortlist just 1 person.

Training will be free, Training will be intensive. You Must have a proper fore knowledge of how cars work as I cannot start from the scratch.

No age restrictions, no educational qualifications, no tribal restrictions grin.

May the best man or woman win.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by pattybf(f): 7:32am On Jan 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
if you have a passion for car repairs, you live on the mainland, and you have a strong family support system that can take care of your basic needs Throughout your training period send a mail to
Gazzuzz@yahoo.com.

Training will be free, Training will be intensive. You Must have a proper fore knowledge of how cars work as I cannot start from the scratch.

No age restrictions, no educational qualifications, no tribal restrictions grin.

I see. No restrictions n u emboldened d woman!

Obvious restriction, don't u think?

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:40am On Jan 15, 2018
pattybf:

I see. No restrictions n u r emboldened d woman!

Obvious restriction, don't u think?

Gazzuzz@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by jboixxx: 8:21am On Jan 15, 2018
My oga Gazzuzz, we need more of your type in Nigeria; people that loves givn back to the society. May God continue to bless you. how i wish I'm a Lagos resident in order to enjoy one of these your "give-aways"
Keep it up, boss.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by computerglobal(m): 9:27am On Jan 15, 2018
Boss

Happy new year

Nice one sir
Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by Fogman(m): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2018
Commendable
Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by ukata16(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2018
My oga what's the duration of the training. Thanks for this initiative
Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by nakoks(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Gazzuzz@yahoo.com.

Duration?
Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by AXYZ: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
nakoks:

Duration?

ukata16:
My oga what's the duration of the training. Thanks for this initiative

Probably as soon as he has certified your competence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by zadokokezie(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Oga boss...

if I were not going back 2 school I would have applied....

since I became of age, it has been my dream 2 become an autos technician. am so much attracted 2 it dat my roommates and close friends in school call me MOKHALIC... and it like an honour 2 me...
but in my house when I give dem advice ab2t our Car, they take it for granted (I do watch repair and maintenance videos on YouTube)..i have ideas ab2t machines in general.. when I was in secondary school during break I do go 2 a church members generator shop 2 learn a little thing about engine and how it work..

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
zadokokezie:
Oga boss...

since I became of age, it has been my dream 2 become an autos technician. am so much attracted 2 it dat my roommates and close friends in school call me MOKHALIC... and it like an honour 2 me...
but in my house when I give dem advice ab2t our Car, they take it for granted (I do watch repair and maintenance videos on YouTube)..i have ideas ab2t machines in general.. when I was in secondary school during break I do go 2 a church members generator shop 2 learn a little thing about engine and how it work..

call me when ever you are on break. You have an automatic ticKet for training.

26 Likes

Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
keep the mails coming, i am reading and filtering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by Cosplay: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
Chuckle. Faux philanthropy.
Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by zadokokezie(m): 12:18am On Jan 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

call me when ever you are on break. You have an automatic ticKet for training.

Thanks very much sir

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by Originalsly: 12:22am On Jan 18, 2018
zadokokezie:
Oga boss...

Bro...change course...even if you are studying to be doctor. If you have a knack and a passion for engines...mechanics...that's where you should focus. ..that's where you will excel... that's where you will be successful...that's where you can be an innovator. GAZZUZZ hasn't seen the first application and he already said you are in.....think about that.
Hats off to you GAZZUZZ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Gazzuzz@yahoo.com.

Hello Sir, I'm a 12-year-old Female To Male transgender. I know how cars work, you go to the gas station and you put that thing in it and it goes vroom vroom.

Do I win?
Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:48am On Jan 18, 2018
I am can see your mails, I will shortlist soon.

The only issue I don't like with you is I notice you always recommend to fully change parts in some cases that's sounds quite expensive to most of them which I feel might just say OK to prevent online bashing for all sides.. Would be grateful if am chosen to be your side kick

angry

Hello,I am a middle age man and interested in your training program.i can provide for myself ,love cars and currently not working
I will be grateful if given the opportunity.thanks

undecided
I hope I met you well, I’m writing you in respect of your empowerment program for only one person on Nairaland.
Since I joined Nairaland, you and sienna have always inspired me in the car talk session and been wanting to be just like you because repairing cars have always been my passion.
I’m a husband, father of two beautiful kids and a graduate of banking and finance from lagos state university and I’ve worked in two finance houses but I’m jobless at the moment, so I work as an uber driver remitting 35k per week but all that is not my passion.
I believe I have about 40% knowledge in car repairs as I don’t let kazeems touch my car unless I look for similar issues on YouTube and Nairaland then instruct d Kazeem on what to touch. My Kazeem even call me for some tips once in a while.
I’ve saved up some money to buy myself a small uber/Taxify ready car so time and family upkeep will not be a problem.

Finally, I’m the guy that came to your office with Mr Bleep xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx but you smiled and time couldn’t allow us talk.

I’m never gonna seek employment again so I’m ready to put my all in this. Thank you and God bless

Sent from my iPhone

wink

write to request for an internship programme under you. I have a great passion for cars/automobile sector but I need mentoring to enable me achieve my goals.

If you can remember, I have visited you at your workshop sometime in 2016. I would like to request for an opportunity to be tutored/mentored by you in this regard.

I would appreciate if you can furnish me with requirements for such training, training details, maybe, minimum durations and what to expect etc and any other such information.

I believe learning never ends and as such I see this as a foundational opportunity to kick start my career in this aspect and have you as my mentor. I understand much would be expected of me in terms of reading, practical and all. I would be grateful to have a platform that can direct me (taking note of your own highly busy daily schedules).

Thanks as I expect a positive reply from you.

wink

In response to your post on nairaland as regard the above subject, i will like to know more about the duration of the program, the make of cars covered in the program and the venue of the program. 

I currently reside on the mainland and I have passion for car repairs,,especially modern cars with sensors and sophisticated wiring. I hope to have robust knowledge on modern car repairs as this will enable me to handle complex repairs that most technicians find difficult to handle. Also, most fears about acquiring certain models and brand of cars as a result of pressumed electrical faults and other complex problems will completely be erazed in me. I believe most dreaded cars here in Nigeria are good cars driven in advanced country without any iota of fear of any unsolvable problem the car may develop.

I will be glad to hear from you shortly. Thank you.

undecided

Good day sir,
 I've tried sending you a message on nairaland but it needs your permission to accept it. 
Please sir, I'm very much interested Sir, I'll be so happy if I'm given the opportunity to learn under you.
Thank you sir.  

undecided

Hello Sir, I would like to become an apprentice under you. I would very much like to become a prolific automobile mechanic like you. 

My name is xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx. I finished my NYSC last year and I am currently unemployed. Prior to my NYSC I worked as a Van Salesman so i can drive and have a little knowledge about vehicles. 

I am currently in Anambra state but if you accept my application i can move to Lagos as soon as possible. Both of my sisters live in Lagos and i can stay with either of them at Ejigbo or Igando depending on which is more convenient. I sincerely hope you look favorably on my application. As i look forward to learning under you. 

wink

Dear Sir,
I am sending you this mail regarding your post on nairaland
about empowering someone.
I have a passion for car repairs after studying mechanical engineering.
I would be glad if i am considered.I reside on the mainland,alimosho precisely.
I can be reached via phone xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
awaiting your response.God bless.

lipsrsealed

[quote][/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:52am On Jan 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Hello Sir, I'm a 12-year-old Female To Male transgender. I know how cars work, you go to the gas station and you put that thing in it and it goes vroom vroom.

Do I win?

uncle funke! you can lie o! grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:45am On Jan 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

uncle funke! you can lie o! grin

uncle u got some whatspp msgs, abeg answer my call oh, although its not related to this topic
Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:31am On Jan 18, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

uncle u got some whatspp msgs, abeg answer my call oh, although its not related to this topic

as whatsppwas forming gangster for BB, me I free the app.

This morning I installed the android version on the BB and its working.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by Carshopper(m): 8:18am On Jan 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Gazzuzz@yahoo.com.

Mail on the way sharp sharp
Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by FreshMekanik: 8:28am On Jan 18, 2018
Chai! I'm not yet in lagos. Goodluck to the winner. God will continue to bless you more for this your kind gesture.
Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by zadokokezie(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2018
Originalsly:
Bro...change course...even if you are studying to be doctor. If you have a knack and a passion for engines...mechanics...that's where you should focus. ..that's where you will excel... that's where you will be successful...that's where you can be an innovator. GAZZUZZ hasn't seen the first application and he already said you are in.....think about that.
Hats off to you GAZZUZZ!

Thanks for the advice..

my mentor gave me the same advice a year back.. I listened to his words and now am studying mechatronic engineering in school

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by cmoney22222: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
will you pay me...... if i want to learn? In USA they pay their trainee. No one should quote me.. My name is Cmoney Am from a shithole country.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by mayor2013: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
cmoney22222:
will you pay me...... if i want to learn? In USA they pay their trainee. No one should quote me.. My name is Cmoney Am from a shithole country.

shocked shocked eleyi gidi gan.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by cmoney22222: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
lol/.... am just here to have fun bro

mayor2013:

shocked shocked eleyi gidi gan.
Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by othaki9: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
I've always followed your tread sir I must admit you're my ROLE MODEL.
I did my national diploma in Mech engine but at the moment can't complete my HND.
Am not applying in your one in a lifetime opportunity because I want a means to an END. I'M applying because I have the passion for it.
I can gladly tell you Sir, I know the basic system and subsystem of an automobile and its basic functions. I need that professional guidance Sir. For me sir, that guidance must come from you whether on this basis or another. Because you don't give recommendations when your not sure, you don't put money first before your passion to help novicial car owners.
I know this is too much to talk about sir but try and recall the boy who asked for apprenticeship under you via watsapp some months ago 'DERRICK' .
Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by aninweze(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Get a BlackBerry priv, runs on Android os. Plus the security, strenght ND resilience of the BlackBerry.
Packs a gorrilla screen.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by Ishilove: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Gazzuzz@yahoo.com.

I have all it takes. Kindly check your email, I just sent in my application
Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by Ishilove: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

APK? Can you share files with this version?
Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Ishilove:

I have all it takes. Kindly check your email, I just sent in my application
Gazzuzz asked for a trainee not a business development manager. grin grin
Re: I Want To Empower 1 Person. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ishilove:

APK? Can you share files with this version?
https://www.whatsapp.com/ click download, its that easy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Atf Vs Substitute(dextron) / Help!!! My Engine Oil Indicator Is Showing While The Oil Is Guage / Vehicle Tracker Company In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.