Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

"Leave 2019 And Work On Your Dead Prophetic Ministry" ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Leave 2019 And Work On Your Dead Prophetic Ministry" ... (488 Views)

Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter / Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st / Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Leave 2019 And Work On Your Dead Prophetic Ministry" ... by MBAISEBLOG: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2018
"LEAVE 2019 AND WORK ON YOUR DEAD PROPHETIC MINISTRY" - PASTOR HUMBLE OKORO ADVISES PROPHET TUNDE BAKARE

According to pastor humble a Niger delta based pastor"In the Bible, we have men of God who led the government(Samuel and moses) and men of God that worked with the government(Daniel and Joseph). Also we have another category of men of God that were sent to speak to the government( Elijah and Nathan). After my spiritual inquiry, I discovered that prophet bakare belongs to the third category of men of God. When I heard he wanted to run for presidency, I thought it was the Pfn or Can presidency,it was on few days ago that I watched a short video where he said that God is moving him to run. My question is which God?"

He admonished Bakare to focus on his prophetic ministry and shun his Aso Rock bid. Humble stated, "Please prophet bakare respect yourself and focus on your assignment.If you cannot see the killings and corruption in the country today and send divine message to the government and the people,it's a proof your prophetic ministry is suffering from SAKASUKUSAKASA and you need somebody like pastor Enoch Adeboye to lay hands on you. You need help.
I love you and may God bless your ministry".

It will be recall that the Lagos base Pastor Bakare was adopted as the current Nigerian president (Mohammadu Buhari) running mate in 2007 election. Recently, the clergy man got many into surprise by announcing his presidential ambition which he attributed to divine propelling.

(1) (Reply)

Group Reveals How Ortom Started Benue Crises / Why Is Sai Tinubu Jagaban Silent In SW Today. / Buhari Has Achieved More Than Obasanjo Did In Eight Years - Professor Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.