Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Technical Writer Job Opening - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical Writer Job Opening (507 Views)

30k As A Writer: Job Up For Grab / Copy Writer Job Vacancy At J-world & Jova Services / Writer Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technical Writer Job Opening by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2018
A fast rising blockchain company is looking for experienced technical writers who have previously worked on the development of technical papers for blockchain ICOs to develop and format well-structured and attractive designed pieces for potential investors. The ideal candidates will have led or substantially assisted with the technical writing process for a number of recent ICOs, will have a thorough understanding of blockchain concepts and the wider blockchain environment, and will be able to seamlessly liaise with us to ensure that the technical papers accurately reflect the nature of the projects.

• Thoroughness. Promptness, creativity and proficiency in English grammar is crucial
• Note that there will be continuing technical writing works available for the successful writers.
• We encourage you to send an email stating your renumeration rate, while attaching a copy of your CV and a sample of technical writing articles you have written to haryord2@yahoo.com
Re: Technical Writer Job Opening by joywendy(f): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
location?
Re: Technical Writer Job Opening by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 16, 2018
joywendy:
location?

Online....any location.
Re: Technical Writer Job Opening by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
We still need technical writers.
Re: Technical Writer Job Opening by Matzobinna(m): 2:31am On Jan 22, 2018
Hello, My name is Matz, I am a professional writer with over 5 years experience. I can write an original and unique article that is 100 percent free from plagiarism for you. My works are written in impeccable English and I also offer unlimited revisions. Kindly contact me to see samples of my previous works and also get an excellent job delivered to you on time. Warm regards.
Tel: 08084868176

(1) (Reply)

Web Administrator / NYSC PPA Vacancy For Front Desk / Dana Airlines Limited Station Manager Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.