Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) (30973 Views)

New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React / The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Macgreat(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2018
smiley

A fool will mention tribe in this thread.
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by DrOkoroafor(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2018
Lipscomb:
Okay but how many years warranty? Because I doubt the quality of the vehicles.
Shut up!
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by victorazy(m): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2018
sarrki:
Good let's promote indigenous manufacturer

That's the way to go

Innoson too should patronize local markets to source for his material

It will all turn out to be a chained development

It will create jobs and wealth for our dear nation

Mention one material use in motor production he can source here in Nigeria apart from fuel, even the fuel is not produced here.
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Newpride(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2018
Igbos are good when it comes to technology but wjen it comes to leadership, forget. Good one innoson, make sure u pay gtb immediately NA pays ok. One Luv...... grin grin grin
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Haykinsofficial: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2018
BH terrorists right now be like.....

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2018
sarrki:

That's the way to go

One reasonable post from you. Kudos
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by LZAA: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Very good to see this.

The REAL ibos are contributing reasonably to the economy and even a blind man can see that.

Apart from this vehicle manufacturing, they contribute in several other aspects of the economy too numerous to mention.

Ibos should find a way of dealing with those ipob miscreants tarnishing the image of hardworking ibos both in the east and other parts of the country, even in diaspora.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by wildchild02: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2018
Buy Naija Grow Dollar

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New year discount is still on
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by etugba(m): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Impressive.

They look solid.

More power to your elbow Oga Innoson.

I dint read this post but its wrong for his stepmother to have killed the man because the elders are not the men they were expecting and i dont think oka would have accepted the bribe :-D
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2018
Kudos to Innoson, the Nigerian Army on this collabo. GTB shame on you; may GTB be acquired in a merger where Innoson will takeover.
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2018
On page 2 and no negative comments from tribal warlords? shocked shocked. My day go surely go well today

1 Like

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by kernel505: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2018
sarrki:

That's the way to go

Do we have rare earth metal used in production of cars in Nigeria, and even if we have, are they companies that transforms it from ore state to finished product?
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by freeze20: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2018
Rochas2023:

I assure ipob is no problem, we are Nigerians, yes Igbos are marginized but we will not go to extent of supporting separation. The only thing that will make an Igbo man to carry arm in calling for separation is if a repeat of the killings in North by core Northerners pre civil war.

But that can't happen because we have lerned to live together, and together we will make the country better.

But then If the Fulani herdsmen are allowed to continue the killings then this dream is just a pipe dream.

The Fulanis have already declared war on Nigeria
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by vertueptime: 11:11am On Jan 15, 2018
ebujany:

Keep doubting the quality of the vehicles while your mates are progressing

But we all know its china
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Haykinsofficial: 11:12am On Jan 15, 2018
etugba:

I dint read this post but its wrong for his stepmother to have killed the man because the elders are not the men they were expecting and i dont think oka would have accepted the bribe :-D
Buh I thought you've stopped smoking weeds ni. Stop taking what your brain can't withstand b4 u finally Kolo!

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2018
So rugged. Up Innoson.
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2018
Angelanest:
To make good it’s promise, the Nigerian Army has started taking delivery of some of the vehicles it has ordered from Innoson Motor Manufacturing Company which it further configured fit for deployment into Operation LAFIYA DOLE theatre of operations. Here are photos below;

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/nigerian-army-has-taken-delivery-of-innoson-motors.html

One the many fools in Igbo land
What an IDIOT
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2018
Rochas2023:

I assure ipob is no problem, we are Nigerians, yes Igbos are marginized but we will not go to extent of supporting separation. The only thing that will make an Igbo man to carry arm in calling for separation is if a repeat of the killings in North by core Northerners pre civil war.

But that can't happen because we have lerned to live together, and together we will make the country better.

But then If the Fulani herdsmen are allowed to continue the killings then this dream is just a pipe dream.

Igbo's are getting out of the disease called Nigeria
There's nothing anyone can do to stop it

When that time comes u can go join ur caliphate Lords in sokoto
You'll not be missed
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Switruth: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Very good to see this.

The REAL ibos are contributing reasonably to the economy and even a blind man can see that.

Apart from this vehicle manufacturing, they contribute in several other aspects of the economy too numerous to mention.

Ibos should find a way of dealing with those ipob miscreants tarnishing the image of hardworking ibos both in the east and other parts of the country, even in diaspora.
You and IPOB mattter....
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Switruth: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Very good to see this.

You and IPOB mattter....free those people na
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by FUCKyouALL: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2018
andymofia:
so innoson cannot make the machine gun stand to look smooth and well finished? Just look at the rough welding edges. If EFCC begin pursue you now you go call GTBank

You have commented! now return the phone to the owner

1 Like

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by bishopkay: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2018
Lipscomb:
Excuse me I know what I'm saying this so call local produces by yebos are fake .

Do you have sense at all? You think Buratai would approve their purchase if they are inferior?

Before the purchase of these new batch, Buratai personally said the vehicles have been employed at the NE War theater before and they performed splendidly hence the need to purchase more units.

Foolish and Useless bigot trying to fan the embers of tribalism and hate. Stupid boy!
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by jsaak: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2018
No seatbelt for those seating in the back, with their legs hanging outside the vehicle frame?! I do not think this is entirely safe!!
HungerBAD:
Impressive.

They look solid.

More power to your elbow Oga Innoson.
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2018
buskie13:
this motor when ordinary knockout go scatter

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by itelima: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2018
Na only 5 them fit buy. sad sad sad
If na for senators them for buy one million... Hissing!
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Habyz(m): 11:38am On Jan 15, 2018
Lipscomb:
Okay but how many years warranty? Because I doubt the quality of the vehicles.
If the quality of the vehicles were in doubt did you really think the army would buy them?
Before you start speculating if I am Ibo, hausa or Fulani I am not. Let's just be optimistic for once.
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Jreserved(m): 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Very good to see this.

. M
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by docadams: 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
victorazy:

Mention one material use in motor production he can source here in Nigeria apart from fuel, even the fuel is not produced here.

You sabi kill joy. Good even the fuel is imported a journey must start somewhere. I am not anti - IBO but not a fan of innoson either. However, I respect the first generation IBO industrialists who fabricated many machine parts and machines out of nothing. Such notable milestone have been undone by the impatience of this current MMM generation crave for easy cash and fame by delving into importing of substandard prodicts.
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by COCKCROW: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Very good to see this.

IT IS ONLY FOOLS THAT INSULT IPOB AND BIAFRA STRUGGLE. THE STRUGGLE IS THE BLOOD AND DIVINE. YEARS MAY FLOW OVER IT BUT CAN NOT BE WASHED OFF. PUT UP A REFERENDUM AS A TEST AND AS YEARS DRAW THE IBOS ARE DISINTERESTING IN ZOO REPUBLIC ELECTION. ALL THESE PRAISES ARE HYPOCRITICAL. WHY THE PLAN BY GTB (GENERAL TORN BANK) AND MANGO
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by naijareferee: 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
seems there is a particular guy that controls all the pro-APC people except(ngene) on this forum... I noticed since the guy went to makurdi(benue) and saw the bloodletting.... Spoke out against this government...All seems to be very calm now and around...If not, this thread by now is supposed to have gotten like 10 pages.

Good one, they have a leader.... who they key-toe... This peace as a result of a common enemy should last beyound the current crisis...
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by klax(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is what we need not useless IPOOH lead by a useless 50 years old still living in his father compound.

God bless you bro more to come at least youth will get employ and move on in life well and become useful not to be smoking weeds and cultism, mounting fake road block with hungry stomach and N0.00 account balance and be shouting IPOOH what a hell!

Go on innoson no one can kill your dream.
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
sarrki:

That's the way to go

On average there are no raw materials available in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja / Bus Carrying Wedding Guests Crashes Into Military Armoured Vehicle In Bauchi / 11 Things VIO (vehicle Inspection Officers) Will Check To Determine If Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.