Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Seun, Mukina And Debosky Please Why Is My Job Posting Now Showing? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Mukina And Debosky Please Why Is My Job Posting Now Showing? (571 Views)

Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! / Welcome Back Mukina / To Seun, Mukina And Debosky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun, Mukina And Debosky Please Why Is My Job Posting Now Showing? by Leslexx: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2010
I have been trying to post this job vacancies since almost two week now. each time the job posting is either not been accepted or its been deleted

See link below: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-428045.0.html please help

I thought Nairaland was a medium to help Nigerians with all sorts including getting jobs. If available job positions being posted is not even getting through to potential applicants then one of the main purpose of NL is defeated. I hope Seun, Mukina and Debosky who has been identfied as those to solve the problem will do so ASAP so that my job posting can be seen.

thanks
Re: Seun, Mukina And Debosky Please Why Is My Job Posting Now Showing? by Leslexx: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2010
I was advised to repost by Gabry after raising a compalint in an old thread she was moderating. I posted again https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-429058.0.html but again the post is not showing.

PLEASE HELP NAIRALAND ADMIN
Re: Seun, Mukina And Debosky Please Why Is My Job Posting Now Showing? by mukina2: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2010
Hi,

Your thread is now visible under the job/vacancy board

(1) (Reply)

Hp Dv6 Pavilion, Blackberry Bold One And Used Dell For Sale / Ajibola Dissociates Self From Vc’s Letter / Why Cant We Have Avatars And Pm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.