Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life (32095 Views)

COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos / NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court / Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Pataricatering(f): 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
So he must have done something evil that’s why he had cancer? Religion has destroyed your brain !
Tetragramaton:
Sickness is not from God. Too many factors are involved. Just pray you are not caught up in this evil world and demonic manipulation. No need blaming God for anything. Do good always and don't take part in any form of evil. What yout put on earth is what you get back. God is balance, he cannot be blamed. The more you look the less you see o.
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Tetragramaton(m): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Pataricatering:
So he must have done something evil that’s why he had cancer? Religion has destroyed your brain !

I did not say he did anything evil. Please don't quote me outta context. Learn to read and assimilate so you don't look stupid all because your hands are typing faster than how fast your brain can think.
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Pataricatering(f): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Actually you only thank him because you have been programmed to thank him ! What is there to thank for ? The dude died an extremely painful death - he should be grateful that God took him so he wouldn’t feel any more pain? When God could have healed him or not let him get the cancer in the first place ? I still thank my stars for removing religion from my life !
Worksunlimited:

I'm sure he did.... But I can't speak for God and why He does what He does..

I know to us Humans, He does some pretty annoying things but at the end of the day when we look back, we only have reasons to thank Him for what He did.
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Worksunlimited: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
Pataricatering:
Actually you only thank him because you have been programmed to thank him ! What is there to thank for ? The dude died an extremely painful death - he should be grateful that God took him so he wouldn’t feel any more pain? When God could have healed him or not let him get the cancer in the first place ? I still thank my stars for removing religion from my life !

Hmm.. Like i said i can't speak for God or know why He does what He does..

But know this, that we don't see the oxygen we breathe in, doesn't mean it doesn't exist in the air that surrounds us...
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
sad sad sad
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Teejay13(m): 4:39am On Jan 16, 2018
rest on bro
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oxster:
Frustraterat
Emergencycase
hmmm....

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Oxster(m): 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
EmergencyCase:
hmmm....

Wetyn de smell?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan / The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) / 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.