Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

.....the Truth Shall Set You Free - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / .....the Truth Shall Set You Free (450 Views)

Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You / Davido Shall Be Reminded That He Did Not Do NYSC / The Truth About The NYSC 2018 Batch A Call Up Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.....the Truth Shall Set You Free by ebenebechinedu(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2018
its said that you are what you read... what are you doing when you are not doing anything? what you do during the one year you are mandated to serve your country determines what happens immediately you are done with service. How prepared are you to take on opportunities when they present them selves? A man was once asked by his friend, "why do you spend so much time sharpening your knife every morning, when there are no wars?" the man answered...i do this now because when the wars come i wont spend the same time i am spending now sharpening my knife. How prepared are you? what are you listening to? what are you reading? what challenges are you taking on? what friends are you making? what network are you building? i can go on and on.

Opportunity only favors the prepared mind. as you prepare for your service year...determine to come out of it fully prepared intellectually,financially,skill wise and so on....

years back when i was serving in Ekiti state. i was faced with the challenge alot of us face now during our service year. the need to make more money after serving our dear country. then i dint have enough capital to startup my own business....ok i have to cut this post short here...my laptop battery is drained. please our government please make una try dey give us constant light.

ok, my next post i will be sharing my experience as a corper and how i made a decision that changed my life.

(1) (Reply)

Emergency Fire Safety Certification Training Nationwide / The Redeemed Christian Corpers' Fellowship, Nasarawa State Chapter / Corp Members Advertising Their Products And Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.