Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) (30442 Views)

'She Was The Wife Of My Dream' - Timi Alaibe Remembers His Late Wife, Alaere / Alluring Hallmark Of The Dickson Administration. / Governor Dickson & Wife Dedicate Their Quadruplets At King Of Glory Church (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2018
Happy birthday Cuties kiss kiss
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2018
awww
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

Aww..... so cute. Happy birthday.!!!

My Love For Twins Is Too Much.
we share same feelings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Sunsets: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
am i the only one dat thinks this person's brain is impotent and in a shithole?
martineverest:
power of IVF

am I d only one that thinks Dickson is impotent..

2 Likes

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

lets get started o.... i love twins too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Bayelsa civil servants...this is where your salaries went to, IVF Treatment. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by highchief1: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
See New Photos Of Bayelsa Governor's Cute Quadruplets As They Turn A Year Older

The Bayelsa State Governor, Seriake Dickson and his wife Dr (Mrs) Rachel welcomed a set of quadruplets in 2016. The cute babies, a boy and three girls were delivered at a hospital in America. The babies came after many years of childlessness for the governor’s wife.

On Sunday (yesterday), the governor and his wife organized a party to celebrate the babies' first birthday in Yenagoa, the state capital. The beautiful quadruplets named Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode and Edimere - were a year and three months old on Sunday.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/bayelsa-state-governor-seriake-dickson-celebrates-birthday-of-quadruplets.html
ivf children
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
With the salaries of civil servants. No wonder her husband can't pay them. IVF is expensive.

ButterFrost212:
To all of you shouting ivf babies, another man's sperm and so on, may God forgive you! I hope people will learn from this kind of judgemental attitude. No matter what you do people will alwasy condemn you, she couldn't bear children, people talked, now she has four beautiful gifts from God people are still judging. GOD HELP US!
Anyway those kids are just beautiful!
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by BoiCute(m): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Na enjoyment go kill these ones
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by BENSIR: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO IN JESUS NAME. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by eunisam: 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
God I need 4 male 1 female at once.bless me
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
Liberty90:

May God forgive you. God will judge you with this your wicked mindset and supporting evil.
F**k u n ur God

You r an epitome of evil!
You r worse than a witch!

Must u comment on this thread?
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by entrepreneurmic: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
Bayelsa civil servants...this is where your salaries went to, IVF Treatment. grin grin grin grin grin
HABA ABEY, WHY YOU THEY LAUGH D CIVIL SERVANTS NA, THIS IS NOT FUNNY OH!!! WITH ALL THE PLENTY RESOURCES OF THE STATE, BAYELSA IS STILL OWING STATE CIVIL SERVANTS 4MONTHS & HALF, LOCAL GOVT WORKERS BETWEEN 3 - 10 MONTHS, PENSIONERS FOR BOTH LGA/ STATE: NO GO AREA, NOW TELL ME HOW DO YOU EXPECT THE WORKER TO GIVE HIS BEST UNDER THIS CONDITIONS. THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD, THERE IS HUNGER IN THE LAND INSPITE OF MANY RESOURCES.
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
wow, they are cute.
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Oluwaseunliz(f): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
Cute
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Lboy30(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
2 pure black people borning pure oyinbo? nobi ambino sef? hahahaaa.
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by baralatie(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
eunisam:
God I need 4 male 1 female at once.bless me
quintuplets wow

2 Likes

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Pernyu: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Number one problem of a typical Nigerian:He NEVER minds his business. Mind your business bro. It pays to always do so.
Liberty90:
Another man's sperm from invitro fertilization. The children look nothing like him and her...they are lighter in complexion while him and his wife are very dark. One could argue this children are mixed...look at the third pic. Wish them Good luck!
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Meggison: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Please I need the right answers for this question. A friend got a job offer in Dubai, and the company asked her to send her Intl passport and a photo to them for her visa processing.
Secondly she is worried that the mails been sent to her are from gmail and not that of the company... Is it proper.
They offerd to process the work permit visa, flight ticket, and two months salary advance.

They are not asking her to pay anything. Help me analyze it, she is sceptical about sending her passport..

Thanks everyone
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
awww
l wanna chop your puffpuff
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Prosthuks(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

Just like me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Meggison:
Please I need the right answers for this question. A friend got a job offer in Dubai, and the company asked her to send her Intl passport and a photo to them for her visa processing.
Secondly she is worried that the mails been sent to her are from gmail and not that of the company... Is it proper.
They offerd to process the work permit visa, flight ticket, and two months salary advance.

They are not asking her to pay anything. Help me analyze it, she is sceptical about sending her passport..

Thanks everyone
she should search the company's name and the gmail on Google. If they're fraudsters, somebody must have put a story about them out there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? / Petrol Pump Price Reduced To N121.50 By FG / APC NWC Meets With Gambari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.