Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

The Easiest Way To Become Wealthy Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Easiest Way To Become Wealthy Online (502 Views)

How Do I Become Wealthy? / Reno Omokri: 'When You Meet A Wealthy Man, Don't Ask For Money' / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Way To Become Wealthy Online by infopreneur1: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2018
Hello & welcome grin

I'm Kenneth Amaechi: an Infopreneur & Personal Development Coach. May I inform you of the #Y.E.P movement...

I've come to realise that it takes some certain skill set to become truly successful in online business, and truly there's no hype whatsoever in making money online as we see from people in the western world, it's just that Africa lacks the required skill set.

This is why the #Y.E.P movement was created to correct the ill way of doing business online and for now this is the vision I'm committed to selling first to any prospect as I guarantee �SUCCESS (through God's help)...

YEP stands for Young Elites & Professionals, which is a movement of young people, geared towards equipping you with skill set & Personal Development for the 21st century Digital world.

Below is a list of the things we hope to impart everyone with...
shocked shocked shocked

Re: The Easiest Way To Become Wealthy Online by infopreneur1: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2018
You need skill set for online success...

Re: The Easiest Way To Become Wealthy Online by infopreneur1: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Watch this video and let's get to work!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqp9Q4Hlf6o
Re: The Easiest Way To Become Wealthy Online by kennethkaycee(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2018
Good morning great mind! cool
Re: The Easiest Way To Become Wealthy Online by kennethkaycee(m): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2018
I think we can work together

Re: The Easiest Way To Become Wealthy Online by infopreneur1: 7:27am On Jan 16, 2018
Good, grin

(1) (Reply)

Apply For The USADF US $250,000 Grant Proposals / Make #30,000-#50,000 Weekly From Processing Emails. / Grand Cereals Limited Donate Food Items To Orphanage Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.