Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) (96701 Views)

Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others / Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos / Man Kills African Civet In Umuahia, Abia. Poses With It (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by jorghor(m): 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
If this Bush baby carry lamp and mat... With him size, how fast e WAN run to avoid capture?

Wey d mat wey grown up man fit sleep?

If na dis animal no let me roast all my principal corn for secondary school , e go pain me say I run when Akeem and Shile dey always shout Bush baby when we dey raid school farm

1 Like

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na so i dey think then ooooh
For sure in the boarding school grin grin grin
oshe11:
When I heard "BushBaby" I thought its that normal old small babies carrying lamp and mat dey walka for bush dey laff abi cry oooogrin
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
jorghor:
If this Bush baby carry lamp and mat... With him size, how fast e WAN run to avoid capture?

Wey d mat wey grown up man fit sleep?

If na dis animal no let me roast all my principal corn for secondary school , e go pain me say I run when Akeem and Shile dey always shout Bush baby when we dey raid school farm
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I go swear for all my seniors
So, na the guys dey rape girls, come dey lie for baby bush head grin grin grin grin
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Noblewhiz(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
What's it English name?
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by iamtardey: 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
no mat no lamp....it's not bush baby jor
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by AleksAndria: 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
where is its mat,I heard d mat gives one magical riches.

I took it last night, before the boy caught it this morning. That's what I'm sleeping on right now.

1 Like

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
Tales of bush babies so scary

Just as miss kowekwe
But one thing i know for sure is it that animal is very dangerous to humans cries at night like a baby to lure prey to himself and kill them
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2018
so na d legendary egbere b dis? ion believe it
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Baroba(m): 12:16am On Jan 16, 2018
Poor Potto, meanwhile Americans are taking them from Africa for there zoo, we don't even have then in our own zoos, na just to slaughter every living thing that breaths.. sad

3 Likes

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Baroba(m): 12:16am On Jan 16, 2018
Noblewhiz:
What's it English name?

Potto.. it's not a bush baby btw, that's a different animal entirely..
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 12:23am On Jan 16, 2018
Federal government trying to eradicate Monkeypox, lasser fever, ebola, birdflu, ect and sum offsprings trying to invent n circulate sumtin new n deadly

1 Like

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by sweetetlove(f): 12:23am On Jan 16, 2018
Where is the long breast that touches the ground? This can't be the bush baby have been hearing of
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by catherineokezie(f): 12:49am On Jan 16, 2018
denjjy:
do not misconceive that animal to be the famous mystical creature in most African folklore "egbere, isheku, bush baby or whatever". And for those that does not believe in it's existence should go to my village, in fact you're going to see with your eyes different varieties of these creatures.

Can you please enlighten me more on this.�
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Cossato(m): 1:05am On Jan 16, 2018
It should be resurrected and kept in a zoo.. #legendary bush baby
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by georgetrent(m): 1:07am On Jan 16, 2018
This is a harmless koala.... Helpless animal... Wicked fellow

1 Like

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by spartan50(m): 1:14am On Jan 16, 2018
Daboomb:

And runaway Namdi Cownu!
grin grin
Look at you..

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by chuckjonesautos: 1:34am On Jan 16, 2018
Killing of our almost extinct animal species.
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Obas101(m): 2:19am On Jan 16, 2018
I think this is called a koala
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Pussyisfood: 2:30am On Jan 16, 2018
This post is now on front page, and whoever rewrote the title that's on the front page needs a good beating. You will think that the boy was the one who was killed because the title reads, "Excited Boy Poses With "Bush Baby" After Being Killed In Enugu State (Photos)." Crazy ain't it?

1 Like

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by kerry57: 2:37am On Jan 16, 2018
Stop killing animals, it's not the way forward. Let's practice sustainable development cos we need these animals in our ecosystem for the generationext. God help our brain.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:18am On Jan 16, 2018
How won’t Africans catch EBOLA? undecided
He touched that “creature of the wild” with his bare hands? embarassed

With excitement too? cry
WTF? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by madjune(m): 3:53am On Jan 16, 2018
If Trump insults us for killing innocent animals now, many people here will start to throw fits.

What has this boy gained from killing this creature?

Nothing.
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 4:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Nice catch... This animal is a PRIMATE known as GALADOS or BUSHBABY
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by gGGODDd(m): 4:09am On Jan 16, 2018
There r two known bush babies. Otolemur crassicaudatus (Greater BushBaby )nd Galago senegalensis (Lesser BushBaby).this is a galago, Both types of bush babies are examples of Primitive primates or proximians, They belong to same ORDER as man. Why you gotta drive our wildlife into extinction n Nairaland promotes extinction of wildlife with threads like this.
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Stylz69(m): 4:40am On Jan 16, 2018
Obviously killed for the thrill! Now he should ask himself, was the animal not better of alive to be appreciated! As you have killed it now,what’s the point I think Nairaland should stop promoting this nonsense of showing people exhibiting dead animals
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by YoungKeem(m): 5:26am On Jan 16, 2018
That is Galago
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by heendrix(m): 5:31am On Jan 16, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
where is its mat,I heard d mat gives one magical riches.

Lol that egberè now
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by zedman1(m): 6:21am On Jan 16, 2018
dollytino4real:
i tout dey said it can vanish?
You're right, Nigerian bush babies can disappear for Africa but oyibo bush babies are mere animals.
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by isahsalee: 6:32am On Jan 16, 2018
This is not a bush baby, bush baby is a spiritual animal of human alike features with mysterious powers.
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by iamKeo(m): 6:54am On Jan 16, 2018
na this one be the legendary busy baby? �
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:55am On Jan 16, 2018
were is the mat? hope evil shall not fall on him?
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by samdav925: 7:27am On Jan 16, 2018
I forgot this animals name I've seen it on natgeowild .wetin be bush baby ! .after we are thru killing all our wild lives then we go blame buhari for climate change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) / A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) / Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.